Luke Winn interviews Jon

That was a fun article. Thx for the link
    "Just like you man. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase." Omar Little

I love this video

This was linked in that article. Great stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEjogKE7voY

Another Shceyer Interview

Jon's been talking a lot these days but he doesn't appear to be too happy about what he's hearing in return...

http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/...asp?CID=974134
    Last edited by airowe; 08-11-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Tried to edit title, board won't le me.

I love this kid!

How can anyone not love everything about this kid? He shunned the brother of his high school coach to play for the K. Senior night might bring a tear to my eye this year. All ACC First Team? Could happen!

My favorite quote:

"A lot of guys have really developed -- Miles Plumlee, for one, has been a monster this summer. And we're probably going to be bigger than any team we'll play the whole year."

A MONSTER !

Bring it on, Miles.

Fave Dukies

I may have to move Jon up my list of favorite all-time Dukies. Great article and great video, not sure if I had seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by bass-piscator View Post
    My favorite quote:

"A lot of guys have really developed -- Miles Plumlee, for one, has been a monster this summer. And we're probably going to be bigger than any team we'll play the whole year."

A MONSTER !

Bring it on, Miles.
    Yeah, that was great to see. I also liked how much he talked about swagger. I think this is going to be a really fun year.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Great article with a lot of insight. Jon really put up some strong statements such as "This will be the best Duke team I have played on".. He definitely sees something in both Mason and Ryan, and he has hinted several times this summer at huge improvemnts in Miles and Nolan's game. And he also predicted great things for Kyle with the move to the wing. I for one trust his judgement and that gets me hyped about the coming year!

Another great part of the article was his answers to the questions on Duke Hate. He embraces it which I think is great. Check out the quotes:

LW: Now that Paulus is gone, who takes over the title of most hated Dukie?

JS: I would hope myself. I think I'm pretty hated. I'm sure Kyle [Singler] is probably right up there, though. I'm the most hated at Maryland, without a doubt, so that's a pretty big honor.

LW: It's not like an official designation within the team yet, though, right?

JS: No, but that would be a good category. Because, I would have to say, we have a lot of fans, but we're also a pretty hated team. To be the most hated player on a pretty hated team ... that's an honor.

The only "troubling" part of the interview was that Luke Wynn came right out and asked 2 direct questions about Andre Dawkins, and much to my surprise, Jon answered with several comments on Andre and his game. I thought that was not allowed? I was shocked Luke asked the questions and more shocked Jon answered.

Anyone know the deal on what is and is not allowed regarding comments on Andre??