Interview with Duke Football Coach David Cutcliffe 7-19

After talking with Coach Cutcliffe, I am ready for some football!

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=2487

Coach Cut interview

Well done, Mark. Looking forward to hearing Coach in Raleigh and Durham soon.

Unbelievable that we are just now getting a regulation practice field. Great interview and thanks for sharing it with us. Cutcliffe is an amazing coach and his energy and passion for restoring Duke football is contagious. I really really like that man. I really believe he was one of the great coaches in America and Duke is very blessed to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    After talking with Coach Cutcliffe, I am ready for some football!

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=2487
    I can second that! I'm enjoying the summer, but counting the days until the first game.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    I can second that! I'm enjoying the summer, but counting the days until the first game.
    Every day I catch myself at least thinking about the upcoming schedule once. I'm going to have a busy fall, but for me it's all scheduled around game days. That might be a goofy thought, but I ain't missing a game. If I'm not there in person, I'm either gonna be listening or watching. And if I'm listening only, I'm snrubbing. GO DUKE!!
    Last edited by CameronBornAndBred; 07-20-2009 at 09:37 PM.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

6. I for one am going to start to follow Duke football this season. I really like what Coach Cut is building.

Quote Originally Posted by duke5021 View Post
    I for one am going to start to follow Duke football this season. I really like what Coach Cut is building.
    I hope you'll join us in Wallace Wade. It's so exciting to see the games live and it's fun!

Cut looked so good and healthy that I went on a diet after the interview. The goal is no less than 10 pounds by kickoff against Richmond.

Duke really made the right hire with this guy and it's a good atmosphere around the team at all times. Duke Football is fun again and the future is getting brighter by the day.

I think the stadium will be rocking come 7:00 in early September. Richmond is no push over, so fan support is important.

Smile

I have no idea who the other candidates for the job were but a huge thank you to Pres. Brodhead, then AD Joe Aleva and the entire university for hiring this man.

I do believe it is time to replay the Coach Cut hiring announcement presser.