Smile Trick Basketball shot inspired by paulus and jj

Here is a video of some trick shots my friend and i made. all inspired by paulus. he is my favorite duke player..by far.love that kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82Bf-mIy7M

Hope you enjoy it! thanks for watching

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Which one was inspired by Paulus? The one from behind the basket? Or maybe the one while riding a bike?

Fun video though.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Filmed in Pensacola, eh? My dad's from there originally and I've spent many a hot summer there. My grandmother used to live off of Davis highway. I haven't been there since 2002.

Well done. I love this kind of stuff. I hope you guys work as hard on your grades as you did on these shots. Come to Duke!

thanks everyone! ha and yes we work hard in school. i wish i could get into duke but i dont think i'll even apply. my grades are real good but duke is an entire separate level of intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeWays View Post
    Filmed in Pensacola, eh? My dad's from there originally and I've spent many a hot summer there. My grandmother used to live off of Davis highway. I haven't been there since 2002.
    I don't know whether to like this place or not. Having lived here for 14 years, I guess I'm getting a bit tired of the Pcola. It has its bright and not so bright spots, like every city. I'd trade it for Durham in an instant.

Good video Blake.