Thread: Elliot Williams

Elliot Williams

This might have been posted in another thread, but I could not find it. Did I read correctly that Williams was considering transfering, or was that just some unfounded rumor? Certainly hope it was the latter .

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Duke Fan View Post
    This might have been posted in another thread, but I could not find it. Did I read correctly that Williams was considering transfering, or was that just some unfounded rumor? Certainly hope it was the latter .
    Is this serious?

Where did you read this?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    Where did you read this?
    It's blasphemy.

I've read such rumors on the board. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think rumors started before he became a starter. Once his playing time increased, I haven't read anything to indicate he's upset. These seem like unsubstantiated rumors that just cycle around the message boards.

Wow, you'd really be in hog heaven if he transferred and both G and Kyle turned pro, wouldn't you?

It's irrelevant. He's here now.

I was worried about the same thing, until he became a starter. I was almost sure he would. I think that he's happy with Duke now, though. Plus, he is a Williams!

This is a rumor and the DBR does not allow rumors like this. If you have a link to a legitimate news article that explains a rumor, then it may be allowed but posts like this are not.

This thread is being locked.

-Jason