Smile GREG PAULUS Tribute Video. Career highlights

Greg Paulus is my favorite player in Duke history and i hate to see him graduate. He is one of the toughest kids i've seen and puts more into each game than anyone. I went and found as many highlights of his career as i could and made a tribute video for him. I'm only in high school, so this video is not professional grade. The quality isn't great but its good enough. Be sure to watch it in HQ(high quality).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeI7zXpYHDk

Nice video. Paulus was probably my favorite player to play at Duke. I will always remember his game at chapel hell when he couldn't be stopped. His three he hit while falling to the ground left a lasting image in my mind. Thanks Greg.

Nice video Blake.

Hopefully after a nice professional stint he will be back on our bench.

Nice job. This might be worth pinning for awhile.

pinning?

im new to this forum stuff. what does pinning mean?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke45k View Post
    im new to this forum stuff. what does pinning mean?
    thanks
    this means that a moderator will mark it so that it stays at the very top of the forum so that it doesn't move to page 2, where few people travel......

oh..

oh i see. that makes sense. well thanks everyone for your comments and i hope it gets pinned enough to stick around

I really wonder how much his injuries affected his career. I hate to play this game but it just doesn't make sense to me how much he regressed or at the very least, how little he improved and he definitely seemed to drive a lot better and just move around more smoothly his first year. Maybe JJ or Shelden's presence made that possible (they certainly contributed to the assists) but I just didn't see the same guy his last three years in terms of play that we saw against Memphis when he was a freshmen, driving and dealing against a very athletic team. Maybe I'm just overestimating his freshmen year or underestimating his last three, which I still highly value.

Quote Originally Posted by jma4life View Post
    I really wonder how much his injuries affected his career. I hate to play this game but it just doesn't make sense to me how much he regressed or at the very least, how little he improved and he definitely seemed to drive a lot better and just move around more smoothly his first year. Maybe JJ or Shelden's presence made that possible (they certainly contributed to the assists) but I just didn't see the same guy his last three years in terms of play that we saw against Memphis when he was a freshmen, driving and dealing against a very athletic team. Maybe I'm just overestimating his freshmen year or underestimating his last three, which I still highly value.
    No, I am pretty sure you're right. He was never the same player after injuries. He was a different player physically when he was recruited out of high school and during his first year at Duke.