here we go again

Carolina looks pretty bad right now against GT, ...great now they will come out upset against us, by the way, anybody know what lawson did

I don't know why Lawson isn't playing right now, but it has been acknowledged that he is a pretty horrible practice player and word on the street is that he's not the most popular guy on the team with his team mates. Perhps some of these issues have caught up with him. As I write this he has come into the game a missed a 3 from the corner.

yea...

i heard he is interested in leaving, i dont think Frasor is terrible, maybes not as quick since his injury

Quote Originally Posted by Duke15304 View Post
    i heard he is interested in leaving, i dont think Frasor is terrible, maybes not as quick since his injury
    I have heard the same.

Frasor is a better game manager and distributor than Lawson, but having seen Lawson in person twice (once at UNC against Dayton, and in Cameron) I can say that he is unbelievably fast and I think it is probably hard fo Roy weighing the pros and cons of one vs. the other at given times. Especially if the players actually prefer Frasor... ostensibly because he is better at distributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke15304 View Post
    Carolina looks pretty bad right now against GT, ...great now they will come out upset against us,
    Could be, but they didn't exactly "come out upset" in a good way last time. Be nice if they did and we can take advantage early like in Cameron, only keep the momentum all game...

Quote Originally Posted by crimsondevil View Post
    only keep the momentum all game...
    Ummmmm... haven't really done that all year in the ACC, unfortunately. Maybe BC at home. The only way I can be comfortable in the second half is to get up 20 at some point (see at Clemson, at BC), because otherwise the other team is going to make a run and we will be tied late. (I mean, it's way past a pattern)

Acknowledging that any first half lead will likely be eaten away by 8 minute timeout in the second half, if we can avoid any of our patented scoring droughts, we still can win this game.