If Gillespie is fired then Dixon would be the first choice.

I am sorry that I do not have a link, but a good friend of mine who is an avid Kentucky fan, ( in the ilk of Ashley Judd ), has told me that if the AD decides to fire Gillespie then Jamie Dixon of Pitt would be his first choice to replace him. Sean Miller of Xavier would then move over to Pitt.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Duke Fan View Post
    I am sorry that I do not have a link, but a good friend of mine who is an avid Kentucky fan, ( in the ilk of Ashley Judd ), has told me that if the AD decides to fire Gillespie then Jamie Dixon of Pitt would be his first choice to replace him. Sean Miller of Xavier would then move over to Pitt.
    Do you have any filter, or do things just kind of cross your mind and then immediately end up as threads here? Did you not get the hint when 5 of the last 6 threads you started got locked?

This is really priceless - rumor and innuendo from someone who isn't even "a guy who knows," just "an avid . . . fan." And as a kicker, it has nothing even colorably to do with Duke.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Also, I note that your good friend who is an avid Kentucky fan doesn't have the best track record for accuracy on the Kentucky coaching picture (see post 5 in the linked thread).
    Last edited by pfrduke; 03-24-2009 at 04:28 AM.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Do you have any filter, or do things just kind of cross your mind and then immediately end up as threads here? Did you not get the hint when 5 of the last 6 threads you started got locked?

This is really priceless - rumor and innuendo from someone who isn't even "a guy who knows," just "an avid . . . fan." And as a kicker, it has nothing even colorably to do with Duke.
    the topic seems just as relevant as a lot of other stuff that gets posted here. At least it's about basketball.

This thread should be moved:

Might I suggest, here?

I'm sorry, but since this rumor doesn't have evidentiary support, like a link or a reference to an article, this thread will have to be closed.
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA