Watching ACC tournament online???

Is there a way to watch the Men's ACC tournament online today? I'm at work so I need to get a stream online....

Anyplace to watch the ACC tourney online?

I'm not in one of Raycom's "geo-targeted territories", nor do I have access to ESPN360.com because my internet is through Comcast, so is there anyplace that is going to be streaming the first two games online today?

I checked justin.tv but I couldn't find anything besides the Big East.

haha, nice timing. I just posted the same exact thing, probably seconds apart.

Since you're in NC you can presumably watch it on http://raycom.swarmcast.com/

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim* View Post
    haha, nice timing. I just posted the same exact thing, probably seconds apart.

Since you're in NC you can presumably watch it on http://raycom.swarmcast.com/
    Why wouldn't it work for anyone?
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Why wouldn't it work for anyone?
    "NOTE: This service is only available in the states of ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, MD-DC, VA, NC, SC, GA and FL." Goes by your IP address, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    "NOTE: This service is only available in the states of ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, MD-DC, VA, NC, SC, GA and FL." Goes by your IP address, of course.
    I still don't understand why MAINE can get it, but I can't get it in Philly. I'm practically knocking on DC/Maryland's door over here!

I still don't understand why MAINE can get it, but I can't get it in Philly. I'm practically knocking on DC/Maryland's door over here!
    Well, how much Atlantic Coast does Pennsylvania have?

For those like myself who have almost ALL video content blocked at work, here is a site that lists the different radio broadcast websites for the ACC teams. I'll probably be forced to listen myself, but I intend on trying that live stream thing as well first to see if it may sneak through the firewalls here, since it's pretty new.

http://www.davesez.com/archives/001274.php

Quote Originally Posted by mehmattski View Post
    Well, how much Atlantic Coast does Pennsylvania have?
    About as much as Vermont has, but they still get it.

About as much as Vermont has, but they still get it.
    Funny. Clearly they tried to include "parts of New England that root for Boston teams". But then they'd have to include a good chunk of Connecticut as well. In any event, it's nice to see the ACC has resolved the DC statehood issue in favor of giving the land back to Maryland.

Found a stream, by the way: http://www.justin.tv/frankcal20

Anyone else having trouble getting the Raycom feed to load?

If you can connect to a college campus's internet (through wireless or otherwise), you get access to ESPN360.

Well I can't get the games to load online due to our firewall here at work, it won't run the Autobahn application. Anyone listening online that can provide a station? The list I posted is old and none of those stations work! This is criminal for me to not be able to see the tournament, its an annual right of passage!

JustinTV

Rocks!!!!

Free streaming of all the games...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilJay View Post
    Well I can't get the games to load online due to our firewall here at work, it won't run the Autobahn application. Anyone listening online that can provide a station? The list I posted is old and none of those stations work! This is criminal for me to not be able to see the tournament, its an annual right of passage!
    Have you explained the importance of this 4 day religious holiday? It was only 3 days when I started work here and I have actually been able to take some time off during the day to watch Duke participate in this most important of religious holidays.

If you get ESPN360.com, they're showing Miami/VT now. Not sure about other games.

Edit: It appears at least that 360 should be showing most, if not all, of the ACC tourney.