Attending the UVa game on Sunday?

UVaAmbassador and I will be coming down for Sunday's game (It's UVaA's first trip to Cameron). We thought it would be fun to meet some of our PPB and OTB friends in person. Feel free to backchannel or post here if you're interested.

I'll be there.

I really wanted to go to this game. I had hoped that the new job process would be over by now, and I would be between jobs and able to attend. Sadly, I'm not quite over the hump yet (though it seems at least some of the reference calls happened today), but maybe I'll be able to pick another game in the next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mph View Post
    UVaAmbassador and I will be coming down for Sunday's game (It's UVaA's first trip to Cameron). We thought it would be fun to meet some of our PPB and OTB friends in person. Feel free to backchannel or post here if you're interested.
    I have no friends on the PPB but have a few (maybe) on the OTB and the EK forum. Meeting place? I'd suggest at the "picture" area behind section 9 at halftime. Any one want to gather any time before the game to see if any of us really exist except on DBR?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cavlaw View Post
    I really wanted to go to this game. I had hoped that the new job process would be over by now, and I would be between jobs and able to attend. Sadly, I'm not quite over the hump yet (though it seems at least some of the reference calls happened today), but maybe I'll be able to pick another game in the next couple of weeks.
    Hang in there, Cavlaw!! More vibes heading your way!!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I have no friends on the PPB but have a few (maybe) on the OTB and the EK forum. Meeting place? I'd suggest at the "picture" area behind section 9 at halftime. Any one want to gather any time before the game to see if any of us really exist except on DBR?
    I'll be dining in the concourse before the game... Hursey's BBQ most likely. Maybe I'll see you as you arrive at Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    I'll be dining in the concourse before the game... Hursey's BBQ most likely. Maybe I'll see you as you arrive at Cameron.
    We'll actually dine at one of the fine SCNB() locations off I-40 as we return from the coast but will hopefully arrive early enough to chat for a while. We'll look for the telltale signs of BBQ morsels, crumbs, sauce and drool.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    We'll actually dine at one of the fine SCNB() locations off I-40 as we return from the coast but will hopefully arrive early enough to chat for a while. We'll look for the telltale signs of BBQ morsels, crumbs, sauce and drool.
    Check in the direction of the Hall of Fame room or in Section 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    Check in the direction of the Hall of Fame room or in Section 12.
    So noted.