Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Here's mine...

I had this one made it was only $25 and I think its great. I had to give them some convincing to print it with the duke Bball symbol. But since I was only buying 1, they did it.

http://www.customink.com/designs/duk...15199/retrieve

I made it in black too...

I bought one before a game my senior year that says, "state sucks..." in front and "but Carolina swallows" on the back. I never wear it, but it still makes me laugh.

What we need is a nice quality polo shirt or button-down dress shirt with a little embroidered 9F where the polo player guy usually is. That would be awesome.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nmduke2001 View Post
    I bought one before a game my senior year that says, "state sucks..." in front and "but Carolina swallows" on the back. I never wear it, but it still makes me laugh.
    That is the all-time classic shirt. I've been looking for that one for a long time. You must have been a senior many years ago. I might put Maryland on the front instead of State, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WiJoe View Post
    That is the all-time classic shirt. I've been looking for that one for a long time. You must have been a senior many years ago. I might put Maryland on the front instead of State, though.

Actually the 2001 in my screen name is the year I graduated, but thanks for making me feel really old

I do agree about Maryland, however.

Quote Originally Posted by nmduke2001 View Post
    Actually the 2001 in my screen name is the year I graduated, but thanks for making me feel really old

I do agree about Maryland, however.
    Sorry about that. No offense intended.

If purchased, this one should probably be placed on layaway for the time being. Just sayin'.

May not last long

Quote Originally Posted by Duke0511 View Post
    I had this one made it was only $25 and I think its great. I had to give them some convincing to print it with the duke Bball symbol. But since I was only buying 1, they did it.

I made it in black too...
    I went to the website and thought the shirt was awesome. I do believe, however, that the logo on the bottom is copyright infringement and will probably be removed pretty quickly. You also cannot order just one in the blue, but can in the black. How did you get just one in blue?

ricks

Quote Originally Posted by ricks68 View Post
    I went to the website and thought the shirt was awesome. I do believe, however, that the logo on the bottom is copyright infringement and will probably be removed pretty quickly. You also cannot order just one in the blue, but can in the black. How did you get just one in blue?

ricks
    Yeah, I made it and then they called me and told me the logo was copyrighted. I just asked if the could make it for me cause I was only making 1 and wasn't making them for resale or anything... so they did. You should be able to order it in Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke0511 View Post
    Yeah, I made it and then they called me and told me the logo was copyrighted. I just asked if the could make it for me cause I was only making 1 and wasn't making them for resale or anything... so they did. You should be able to order it in Blue.
    I just went back to the link and said there is a 6 piece minimum for the blue now, but when I ordered it back in Feb. it was only 1 piece minimum... You just have to go to the checkout button and then it will bring up the design and you can change the shirt to a Gildan Ultra T in Royal that shirt is a 1 minimum...

Here's the black one too

Basically any Duke shirt is an anti-UNC shirt...

I like to keep it simple, just a plain shirt with Duke across the front... nuf' said, and trust me any hole knows where I stand.

And I want to make a side point here. Unlike folks that wear Duke logos, you never know if someone wearing a UNC outfit is a fan or not. I can't tell you how many times I have seen someone wearing a Tar Heel shirt that I have asked a question about the team or the season so far, only to get a response like... "uh, I don't really follow them..." or the like. There are a lot of posers out there wearing baby blue.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post
    And I want to make a side point here. Unlike folks that wear Duke logos, you never know if someone wearing a UNC outfit is a fan or not. I can't tell you how many times I have seen someone wearing a Tar Heel shirt that I have asked a question about the team or the season so far, only to get a response like... "uh, I don't really follow them..." or the like. There are a lot of posers out there wearing baby blue.
    Don't want to offend anyone from Boston, but I view the Red Sox and UNC as very similar teams when perceived by the general public: bandwagon fans who generally know very little about the team and just enjoy wearing the team's paraphernalia.

Side note: I have nothing against the Red Sox, but I hate Red Sox fans. IMO, they are so much worse than Yankee fans...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport View Post
    Does anyone know where to get some good Duke shirts? I mean the anti-North Carolina ones, like "Coach K > Roy Williams" And ones like "UNC Sucks", Friends don't let friends go to North Carolina".

I have several Duke shirts that say just "Duke" or Duke Basketball, but I am looking for some, I guess you could call it hater shirts.
    BTW I would like to get them as cheap as possible.

Please Let Me Know If You Know Where To Find Any At.
    Thanks And Have A Blessed Night/Day!
    You can make your own at customtees.com, I think. My wife saw a picture from my college days, me wearing a t-shirt that said, on the front "NC State Sucks", and on the back, "But Carolina [edited for DBR family friendly content]".

Now, I like State and she's a State gal, and she forgave me for the front of the shirt because of the more vulgar back of the shirt. A couple months later, on Christmas morning, I opened up a present to find a beautiful Duke blue t-shirt that said, on the front, "Carolina Sucks", and, on the back, "But Hansbrough [edited for DBR family friendly content]".

Talking My favorite...

I have an entire drawer of my dresser dedicated to duke t-shirts. My favorite is one I was given while in college. (don't wear it anymore) But it was around the time of the 7Up campaign of "Make 7 Up yours". If you remember those t-shirts...well, I was given one that has "Hey Carolina" on the front, and "Up Yours" on the back. I actually had one of the 7Up shirts as well (they were giving them away on campus). Just makes me laugh...a great ad campaign from a play on words. So simple.

A-Ro

There was one that came out for the Duke/UNC football game in 1994 that had a blue devil paddling a ram over his knee. On the top it said "We can beat them on the field" and across the bottom "They can beat us [opposite of on]."
    "There can BE only one."

I have the very simple Duke > UNC shirt that I wear quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by Namtilal View Post
    Not that you asked, but these kind of shirts are in such bad taste. They would fit for Maryland, but I have too much respect for UNC to ever wear a shirt like that.

I hate it when UNC and Duke fans talk about how classy their team is and how the other team isn't. I accept the fact that they're the second best program in the country.
    Completely agree accept for the second best program part...ha...but yea the go to hell duke shirts and I hate UNC just not a good look for fans on either side. This rivalry doesnt need t-shirts ... the rivalry speaks for itself

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post

If purchased, this one should probably be placed on layaway for the time being. Just sayin'.
    now thats funny

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

I little off topic but

I consciously avoid buying things that are light blue. Is that weird?