I'm not good at math so help me out

Does last night's loss lock us in to the #6 seed in the ACCT? I'm not so thrilled about that. We'd probably be looking at Miami/Wake Forest on Thursday, and then UNC/UVa/VPI on Friday depending on how the rest of this week shapes out.

A win last night would have made things soooo much easier. *sigh*

Bueller? Anyone?

I was wondering the same thing this morning. I guess it just depends on the last round of games. I hope someone has the time to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chard View Post
    I was wondering the same thing this morning. I guess it just depends on the last round of games. I hope someone has the time to figure it out.
    It seems, though, that there's no way we can catch anyone above us since we can't get to 10 wins, and everyone below us is probably not going to be able to catch us.

ETA: I guess there is the potential that GaTech could catch up to us but I'm not sure how the tiebreakers would work out.

Check out the answer in this thread: http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/...read.php?t=126

Basically, no, we would be the 7th seed if both GaTech and us finish 8-8 b/c the tiebreaker would be wins against UNC (they would have 1, we would have none, assuming both finish 8-8)