Question Signed 1991 Duke basketball

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know where would I go to get an estimation or appraisal of a 1991 signed Duke basketball in the Raleigh/Durham area? My GF at the time was able to get the team's signatures on a mini-Duke bball, right after they won the regionals that year, and was given to me before the game where they beat UNLV.

I heard through sources that the team began "stamping" their sigs after they won it all b/c the demand was far too high to sign by hand, though I've never been able to verify that. This bball is hand-signed. I'd like an honest appraisal and don't know where to start.

Thanks!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I'd look for comparable items on eBay. Doesn't have to be Duke, but at least a comparable quality team. You might at least get a ball park figure then.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by g4orce View Post
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know where would I go to get an estimation or appraisal of a 1991 signed Duke basketball in the Raleigh/Durham area? My GF at the time was able to get the team's signatures on a mini-Duke bball, right after they won the regionals that year, and was given to me before the game where they beat UNLV.

I heard through sources that the team began "stamping" their sigs after they won it all b/c the demand was far too high to sign by hand, though I've never been able to verify that. This bball is hand-signed. I'd like an honest appraisal and don't know where to start.

Thanks!
    Here, let me Google that for you.