Thread: Devendorf

Devendorf

Oak Hill product

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasket...l=1&thispage=1

The lawyer who contacted the DA's office said if Devendorf was arrested, "the effect would be draconian for him," Fitzpatrick said. Devendorf is apparently on some kind of probation at SU, Fitzpatrick said.

Quote Originally Posted by gotham devil View Post
    Oak Hill product

The lawyer who contacted the DA's office said if Devendorf was arrested, "the effect would be draconian for him," Fitzpatrick said. Devendorf is apparently on some kind of probation at SU, Fitzpatrick said.
    He's always been a hothead so this is really no surprise

Quote Originally Posted by gotham devil View Post
    Oak Hill product

What a bizzare story! What on earth lead to them kicking her car? Why would you get out of your car if five guys were acting violently? I just don't get it.
    Last edited by JBDuke; 11-19-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Removed quoted material for copyright protection reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    What on earth lead to them kicking her car? Why would you get out of your car if five guys were acting violently? I just don't get it.
    Something doesn't add up. Why would the DA refer the matter to the University? Why would the charges only be second degree harassment if he hit her with a closed fist?

What a bizzare story:

What on earth lead to them kicking her car? Why would you get out of your car if five guys were acting violently? I just don't get it.

Good question, and at 3am...
    The first time I looked at Devendorf I despised him. He is VERY confused.
    Last edited by Huh?; 11-19-2008 at 05:24 PM. Reason: left out comment

Devendorf is a lowlife and Huh? said it - "confused." He definitely has an identity crisis going on. He missed what ... all of last year due to injury? One would hope that would humble him a bit, but like most college basketball players who think they're the gift of God, they won't change. And his tattoos look stupid as $hit.

His I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. should be in jail right now and heading to court. And usually charges are pressed whether the female wants to pursue them or not, so I hope it's not a matter of Devendorf getting special treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Got_Duke View Post
    Devendorf is a lowlife and Huh? said it - "confused." He definitely has an identity crisis going on. He missed what ... all of last year due to injury? One would hope that would humble him a bit, but like most college basketball players who think they're the gift of God, they won't change. And his tattoos look stupid as $hit.

His I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. should be in jail right now and heading to court. And usually charges are pressed whether the female wants to pursue them or not, so I hope it's not a matter of Devendorf getting special treatment.
    Remember last time someone jumped to conclusions based on nothing but one report from the media? I sure do.

Edit: Grant Hill? I'm going to hold off posting as long as possible. I may be showing my (young) age, but he's probably my favorite Duke player from my lifetime (certainly top 3). He also had one of the most unfortunate streaks of bad luck in the NBA with all his injuries. He would have been something.
    Last edited by Acymetric; 11-19-2008 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Celebration of Grant Hill status!

Remember last time someone jumped to conclusions based on nothing but one report from the media? I sure do.
    Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by ryandroach View Post
    Kobe?
    Nope. LAX. Not saying he's guilty or innocent, but there's more to this story than that 5 guys were walking on the street at 3 a.m., then saw a car and decided to kick it.

The girl recognized Devendorf. Was that because he's on the basketball team, or because she knew him personally. If the latter, what was their relationship? Was there animosity between them for some reason?

If I'm going to believe anyone in a he said she said, I'd like to at least hear an explanation for why it happened.

I thought Devendorf was a Harry Potter character...