Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Anyone start watching the Bad Batch yet on Disney+? Was Wondering if it’s any good.

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    Anyone start watching the Bad Batch yet on Disney+? Was Wondering if it’s any good.
    Curious m’self.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Curious m’self.
    I really enjoyed it overall, especially for a 1st episode. (Aside from their intro arc in Clone Wars)

Making the first one a long episode helped; by the end of it you were pretty familiar with each of the prime characters, both good and bad guys. (And girls)

I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Without being too spoilerish, I predict that the new character, Omega, is going to become a fan favorite over the next few seasons and have an impact upon the Star Wars universe much in the same way that Ahsoka did after her first introduction.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Anyone been watching? I've been enjoying it so far, although it's definitely got The First Season vibe, meaning that we are still learning who these characters are. I'm glad they didn't drag out the inhibitor chip issue. Cid is a enjoyable newbie (and Rhea Perlman is a great voice casting).

Despite the "first season vibe", this week's episiode, Reunion, is one of the best entries into Star Wars since The Mandalorian. The imagery was perfect, the animation was amazing, and it was a total roller coaster up to and including the final scene. That ending got a very fitting score to go along with it as the credits rolled.

Cad Bane is back, baby! (Or should I say, "son"?)
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Ever watched a show that none of the main characters were in? That's basically how the last Bad Batch episode went. I'm totally enjoying the show, by the way, but I don't ever recall an episode of any show making the major characters so minor. That'd be like "The A-Team" showing their classic van doing a drive-by and wave while the rest of the townsfolk become the focus on taking care of the bad guys of the week. The guys were in for all of 3 minutes, and Omega had most of that time.

However, it was still a very cool episode in that we got Hera Syndulla's origin, and even some Chopper mixed in. And of course the way it ended, it sets us up for more Hera next week, and hopefully more Bad Batch than we got this go around.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Ever watched a show that none of the main characters were in? That's basically how the last Bad Batch episode went. I'm totally enjoying the show, by the way, but I don't ever recall an episode of any show making the major characters so minor. That'd be like "The A-Team" showing their classic van doing a drive-by and wave while the rest of the townsfolk become the focus on taking care of the bad guys of the week. The guys were in for all of 3 minutes, and Omega had most of that time.

However, it was still a very cool episode in that we got Hera Syndulla's origin, and even some Chopper mixed in. And of course the way it ended, it sets us up for more Hera next week, and hopefully more Bad Batch than we got this go around.
    Just binged the season of Bad Batch. I liked it. Not as good as Clone Wars and Rebels, but still good and worth the modest investment of time.

Just binged the season of Bad Batch. I liked it. Not as good as Clone Wars and Rebels, but still good and worth the modest investment of time.
    Season Two is finally upcoming. I'm not going to start a new thread yet since we have a (thankfully very) little time before the premiere, but I think this show might be worthy of one. I hope so, anyway.

And this is also notice to anyone that has totally missed out on some of the best Star Wars on screen, binge Clone Wars and Rebels and come join in the fun.

Critics have been given a sneak peak, lucky bastages.

"Seen the first 14 episodes of The Bad Batch S2 and whilst there’s a couple of weaker episodes, it’s one of the best Star Wars animated seasons yet. Some fun surprise inclusions but more importantly, some excellent and quite dark storytelling. Huge improvement from S1"
    Season 2 of The Bad Batch will debut on Disney+ on January 4, 2023
    https://thedirect.com/article/star-w...eviews-critics