New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Upcoming schedule--Michigan 2x maybe

I was checking out the upcoming brackets, and while it is unlikely, it is possible for us to play Michigan twice in the span of 2 weeks. They are in the bracket opposite us in the 2K classic, and would have to get past UCLA. We would also have to get to the championship game. And then we have them on Dec. 6th for our regular schedule. Just food for thought, but it would be a cool way to renew an old series.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I was checking out the upcoming brackets, and while it is unlikely, it is possible for us to play Michigan twice in the span of 2 weeks. They are in the bracket opposite us in the 2K classic, and would have to get past UCLA. We would also have to get to the championship game. And then we have them on Dec. 6th for our regular schedule. Just food for thought, but it would be a cool way to renew an old series.
    IIRC, we played Temple twice in 2000-01 and that season turned out just fine

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymtn devil View Post
    IIRC, we played Temple twice in 2000-01 and that season turned out just fine
    Yes we did. Had a narrow 63-61 escape in the finals of the Preseason NIT that year and followed it up just 8 days later with a 93-68 smackdown in Philly in a regularly scheduled game. Duke was 17-30 from 3 in that game, with JWill going 8-10. It was completely nuts, and I had great seats to watch it go down.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Too bad this isn't the 2001 Duke and Michigan season where we could play them twice. If I were K, I might try to get 300 points between the two games.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Guess What?

We are playing them twice! Nice job UM! I wouldn't be surprised if SI beats UCLA tomorrow. What a great way to renew an old rivalry!
    LETS GO DUKE!!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    We are playing them twice! Nice job UM! I wouldn't be surprised if SI beats UCLA tomorrow. What a great way to renew an old rivalry!
    LETS GO DUKE!!
    You're assuming SI won't be suffering from a self-inflicted Saluki Hangover...will they even make it out of bed tomorrow?

Duke will see a bit of an unconventional defense in UM's 1-3-1. They could use some more of G's threes from the corner tomorrow that he buried tonight!