Duke Inside Access

Is anyone else having trouble listening to the game? I had no trouble logging on or hearing "on demand" items. Have written to tech support, but no answer as I write this.

Quote Originally Posted by fitimi1 View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble listening to the game? I had no trouble logging on or hearing "on demand" items. Have written to tech support, but no answer as I write this.
    I, too, get nothing!

Go here: http://www.oldies1061.com/

Thanks so very much.

I'm watching the football game on www.espn360.com, streaming video, no glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by fitimi1 View Post
    Duke is aware of the problem they are having (not specifically yesterday's game) and they working on it. The Virginia Union game was bad, but they had very few problems with Lenoir Rhyne. Internet technology, as good as it is, still has bandwidth problems when the demand is very high.

Duke athletics has some very interesting plans for broadcasting all games over the internet in the next year; it is just going to take them some time to get it going. Doesn't help for this season much, but next year... !
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

OZZIE:

Since you are close to the program, I thought I would ask you this.

Could you see our basketball program ever setting up a feature, on perhaps Blue Planet or for pay on something like Inside Access, that would provide fans a back catalogue of game tapes to watch on the internet? I have tapes from pretty much every game since the 2000-01 season, but would love to have access to much more.

I remember seeing Coach Collins' office computer one year while down at the Duke summer camp and it was the biggest Christmas present I could ever ask for... Duke games from forever, all readily available at the sound of a click.

I'd like to act like a coach and dissect those tapes into the late hours, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    OZZIE:

Since you are close to the program, I thought I would ask you this.

Could you see our basketball program ever setting up a feature, on perhaps Blue Planet or for pay on something like Inside Access, that would provide fans a back catalogue of game tapes to watch on the internet?

I'd like to act like a coach and dissect those tapes into the late hours, too!
    First, I'm not that close to the program, I just went to a booster club meeting last week and this (future internet access) was in their plan. I have no idea if they would make old games available, sort of a "games on demand" type of feature. Not a bad idea, actually.

Second, dissect games? Sounds like you need to get a life! Just kidding.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE
    Second, dissect games? Sounds like you need to get a life! Just kidding.
    Haha, yeah probably.

I was joking, however. (I am far from the coaching type; unlike others on this site, X's and O's are not my game.) I would love to watch them, though!

Thanks for the insight. Sounds very interesting.