Thread: Boozer's son

Boozer's son

Has anyone heard how Carlos Boozer's son is doing? An article I read from last December said they wouldn't know if the new procedure took until August or September this year.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...113002487.html

I believe he is supposed to be on ESPN.360 this week discussing this very topic.

I can not provide a link, but I seem to remember that the transplant ( marrow/stem cell ) was successful. Doc

The espn.360 is now up on the website.

as a father who has endured the crisis of my own son's bone marrow transplant, i know how much of a drain this can be to someone's life.

our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, carlos...

God bless the Boozers and their handsome little boys. God bless moonpie's son, too.

Wow, I'm getting tears in my eyes....

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Their story is front page of ESPN

Here is the link. Nice photo, too.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I'm a long-time lurker mostly, but I gotta say that story about Carlos and his little boy is really something to read, highly recommended. God Bless them.

Check out the links on the DBR main page. The story and video are so touching! Even though the story is long, I suggest reading it because it is so powerful. All I can say is WOW!

I watched the ESPN E:60 broadcast last night and the story is compelling and touching, and it's great to know it's had a happy ending to date. I would have been engrossed in the story even if Carlos had gone to another school (except UCONN or Kentucky or UNC ). I was also extremely impressed by Carlos and his wife. I hadn't seen Carlos interviewed much during his time at Duke or even now that he's become and NBA star, and it's great to see what a thoughtful, compassionate and bright person he is. He is an outstanding representative of Duke.
    Singler is IRON

I STILL GOT IT! -- Ryan Kelly, March 2, 2013

just read the story on espn and all i can say is WOW!! what a terrific story and what a great outcome! i wish carlos and his family the greatest of health and happiness!!