Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: # 9 frontcourt?

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    He doesn't really play like a PG anymore. As of last year, he basically became a SG who frequently brought the ball up the floor. The offense went away from trying to rely on a playmaking PG last year because Paulus struggled with that role in his first two years.
    Yeah, I understood what you meant (hence the wink). I guess that wasn't clear. But, personally, I think Paulus' PG skills are better than most give him credit for, particular his court vision.

I'll take a point guard with Paulus A/TO ratio anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    He doesn't really play like a PG anymore. As of last year, he basically became a SG who frequently brought the ball up the floor. The offense went away from trying to rely on a playmaking PG last year because Paulus struggled with that role in his first two years.
    Co-sign. Paulus is a 2 in a 1's body, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Yeah, I understood what you meant (hence the wink). I guess that wasn't clear. But, personally, I think Paulus' PG skills are better than most give him credit for, particular his court vision.
    Oops. My bad for misinterpreting. As you might have guessed from my previous posts, I tend to disagree on Paulus's PG skills. I agree that he has great court vision and he has good leadership skills and toughness. But I think his other PG attributes are subpar.