Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    Poll Skew 2: Electric Boogaloo

    I hate to have a bunch of these floating around, so mods if this should go in with the COY poll skew please move it there.

    This one is for the USA Today player of the week...show Mike T. some love!

    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...-of-week_N.htm

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    I hate to have a bunch of these floating around, so mods if this should go in with the COY poll skew please move it there.

    This one is for the USA Today player of the week...show Mike T. some love!

    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...-of-week_N.htm
    With only 631 votes cast so far, Mike Tauiliili trails badly with only 9% of the vote, but with so few votes cast the power of the DBR can vault him to the top very quickly! So let's get on the ball and get to work! Or stop working and vote, as the case may be.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    With only 631 votes cast so far, Mike Tauiliili trails badly with only 9% of the vote, but with so few votes cast the power of the DBR can vault him to the top very quickly! So let's get on the ball and get to work! Or stop working and vote, as the case may be.
    We have him up to a respectable 11% (of 1,047 votes) in only three hours, but according to my math that means only 58 people voted for him (give or take) since Ozzie posted. Come on, we can do better!

    (the title of the thread isn't helping, as it only has 63 views. I had no idea what it meant til I clicked on it. Maybe a mod could alter the title or someone can get this to the guys and get it up on the front page? Yes, I take my skewing seriously)

  4. #4
    I'll throw T my vote, but its really hard to argue against Jacquizz Rodgers this past week.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dukebluelemur View Post
    I'll throw T my vote, but its really hard to argue against Jacquizz Rodgers this past week.
    Totally agreed. But this is no time for "rational thought," we must be unwavering in our bias

  6. #6
    Ask and you shall receive!

    Poll is up on the front page and now with 1,800+ votes cast, Tauiliili is in 2nd place with 25% of the vote. Quite the jump from a few hours ago

  7. #7
    I did my part. Let's keep voting.

  8. #8
    Rogers won't be overlooked during the season. It's time for one of our guys to get some recognition.
    Wow!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Rogers won't be overlooked during the season. It's time for one of our guys to get some recognition.
    Wow!
    Tauiliili and Rogers are now tied at 31%. Keep on voting. Nobody's warming up to sing YET!

  10. #10
    I just voted... Tauiliili 35%, Rogers 30%. GO DUKE!!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    I just voted again. Tauiliili now has 38% of the vote and continues to hold the lead.... keep on voting! The poll hasn't closed yet!

  12. #12
    He's up to 41% now.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Jacquizz Rodgers ended up winning, although Mike won the public poll. This doesn't bother me too much, Rodgers really did dominate, and the fact that he is 5'6 makes it even more impressive. See? Our QB isn't to short...he's too tall! He'd be a 1st team AA dual threat QB if he would have stopped growing in 10th grade...

Similar Threads

  1. COY Poll Skew!
    By Acymetric in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 12:14 AM
  2. Poll Skew for game
    By CameronBornAndBred in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 08:55 AM
  3. Poll Skew!
    By blazindw in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 05:20 PM
  4. Poll skew
    By Lord Ash in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:20 AM
  5. URGENT poll skew
    By wilson in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 07:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •