Thread: Gadzooks Rocks!

Talking Gadzooks Rocks!

Thanks so much for the awesome Duke t-shirts you sent me! Here's my five-month old, Katie Joy, in the smallest one. Somehow, I don't think this will still fit her when she's two, do you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjornolf/2872051097/

I tried to post the pic, but it didn't work. Apparently, flickr and DBR don't play nice.

Wow! WHAT a cute baby! She must be a riot to play with. I mean, really!

Thanks. We think so to, but we're probably a little biased. Her two older brothers certainly think she's a blast! If you want to, you can click on "bjornolf's photostream" over on the right of that picture and see some more of her and her brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornolf View Post
    Thanks so much for the awesome Duke t-shirts you sent me! Here's my five-month old, Katie Joy, in the smallest one. Somehow, I don't think this will still fit her when she's two, do you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjornolf/2872051097/

I tried to post the pic, but it didn't work. Apparently, flickr and DBR don't play nice.
    Adorable! She really is a little joy.

If you want to post pictures from flickr, load the url you used, then right-click the image and look for something like "Copy Image Address". Then you can use the bulletin board graphic linky button to insert the address, or simply wrap [ img ] and [ /img] around the link (take out the spaces in the brackets).

Check it

Really? I tried that before and it never worked.
    Let's try it now:

See, I get a red "X" when I do that.

how bout this:

Hey, that worked! I had to go into the properties of the photo to get the "actual" address, which has a bunch more stuff at the end of the URL. When I right-clicked, it didn't even show an option of "copy image address". Now I know how to do it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornolf View Post
    Hey, that worked! I had to go into the properties of the photo to get the "actual" address, which has a bunch more stuff at the end of the URL. When I right-clicked, it didn't even show an option of "copy image address". Now I know how to do it. Thanks.
    Very welcome. And another adorable picture!

okay sorry, I have to bump this til Gadzooks sees it, so here's another Katie picture to keep it moving:

oh, come on Gadzooks, where are you? Fine, here's one more:

Here's the other shirt Gadzooks sent Katie. How about that smile? You can see teeth and everything!

Talking

Hee! See, if I'd been checking the forum more often, we wouldn't have gotten so many cute baby pictures! She's growing like a weed, you're definitely going to have to get her more t-shirts by the time she's two.