View Poll Results: The Murdering of the Jets, what Percentage is it Brett's Fault?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 percent or under.

3 20.00%
  • 11 - 30%

1 6.67%
  • 31 - 50%

6 40.00%
  • 51 -70%

2 13.33%
  • 71 - 90%

0 0%
  • It is ALL Brett Favre's fault!

3 20.00%

Monday Night FUBAR

This arse-whoopin being handed by the Chargers, what percentage is Brett Favre's fault?

Unfortunately I was stuck in traffic and my "roommate" didn't tape the game as requested. Therefore, I am sad to admit, I cannot vote in this poll with a clear conscious.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Unfortunately I was stuck in traffic and my "roommate" didn't tape the game as requested. Therefore, I am sad to admit, I cannot vote in this poll with a clear conscious.
    OH NO!

BRETT FAVRE SUCKS!

Announcer quote of the night (as Favre goes for the two-point conversion in the fourth)....(chuckling)...."They pass from the quarter yard line! Pffffffffffffffffft!"

-EJ

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    OH NO!

BRETT FAVRE SUCKS!

Announcer quote of the night (as Favre goes for the two-point conversion in the fourth)....(chuckling)...."They pass from the quarter yard line! Pffffffffffffffffft!"

-EJ
    I am, non-poll related, taking the stance that Brett is a tool and might be just as bad for football as Michael Vick.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I am, non-poll related, taking the stance that Brett is a tool and might be just as bad for football as Michael Vick.
    He needs to hang 'em up tomorrow and tell the NFL world he made a mistake with the attempted comeback.

Nate Kaeding

Shouldn't you have to at least have a driver's license to play in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    He needs to hang 'em up tomorrow and tell the NFL world he made a mistake with the attempted comeback.
    I wonder if the Jets would recoup anything from the Packers if Favre did to that. Since Favre has flip flopped regarding retiring more than once, I would think it would have been prudent for the Jets to have something written into the agreement that they get something back from the Packers should Favre decide to once again retire.

Last year he was great. The two years before he sucked. Looks like he may be returning to form.

The only thing I really want to happen this NFL season is that Farva's last throw be an interception.

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post
    The only thing I really want to happen this NFL season is that Farva's last throw be an interception.
    12/07 The Jets play in San Francisco. I say we storm the field. One of us grabs the interception, the other one takes out Brett's knees. Or we could just keep our fingers crossed. Your call.

Brett should have done a better job on defense, 'nuff said.