Thread: N.c.i.s.

N.c.i.s.

Any N.C.I.S. fans out there? The new season starts on Tuesday at 8:00 on CBS. Who will be on Jethro's team this year?

I dunno. I want them all back 'cept Ducky's assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    I agree, exept I kind of like Ducky's assitant - I kind of enjoy his nerdiness and humor role.

I am a huge fan of this show. Was pretty bummed about last seasons ending. Fingers crossed the new season gets off to a good start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    I don't care about him, but I want his girlfriend back....
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Aw, I don't care if he and his gal are back. They're just the ones I'm willing to sacrifice.

My wife LOVES NCIS. She thinks DeNozzo is the end all be all. She's definitely excited about the new season, though she too is worried about the team and what's going to happen. I enjoy it, though Gibbs and Abby and their relationship is my favorite part.

Doesn't the season begin next week? If it started this week, I must have missed it.
    If so, what happened??

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    Doesn't the season begin next week? If it started this week, I must have missed it.
    If so, what happened??
    Starts on the coming Tuesday at 8:00 on CBS.

What about last night's season opener? I'm glad the team is getting back together, but I thought it would take longer to happen. Who could be the accomplace that sent the e-mail at the end of the show to the departing agent?
    Tom Mac

I thought it was Agent Lee from the start, but I thought it was genius the way she covered her tracks. Meeting Palmer in the other building to give her the excuse to be there, filing the reports when Vargo called not divulging what they actually discussed, pretending to be afraid of her own gun (that's poppycock obviously with the way she shot Langer through the throat from distance), the way she shot and framed Langer. It was brilliant. She even tricked him into being the one to suggest going over there and protested it in case anyone was listening. When Gibbs and the other guy said they'd cleared her, I said "That assumes she's telling the truth in her reports and that she wasn't using the time in the other building to grab something from a dead drop. She and Palmer always went to a little-used room. Unless they knew whether Vargo ever visited that room or not, there'd be no way to know. Heck, she could have grabbed something on her way to let Palmer in or on her way out."

As for the person who texted her, I'm guessing it was one of the two people that left the nightclub in Morroco at the beginning. Ziva was following one of them already.