Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Great point. It would be easy for Williams to get the I'm the man attitude after the Northwestern game. Seems like Coach Cut is not going to allow that to happen. All in building a winning program.
    I thought this, too. A satisfied player can't reach his potential. Goes double for the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    Here is my latest blurb on Williams with quotes from Cut and Thad.

http://bluedevilnation.net/
    Nice website redesign watzone! I'm a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    Here is my latest blurb on Williams with quotes from Cut and Thad.

http://bluedevilnation.net/
    You might want to re-test that new layout, since neither Firefox nor Safari show more than 10px of content. Either you have an improperly nested div, or it's a css positioning issue. I'd also suggest installing WP-SuperCache, to speed up the site. (I really liked the content, and was disappointed to see it "disappear".)

In either browser, it looks like this:
    Blue Devil Nation.jpg

Still OT (I know)... I spent some time going through the page code -- you're missing the </div> to close the navigation, immediately before <div id="container">. Also, you want to make sure that all your h2 class declarations are enclosed in quotes (i.e., <h2 class="section-header">).
    Last edited by SharkD; 09-11-2008 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD View Post
    Still OT (I know)... I spent some time going through the page code -- you're missing the </div> to close the navigation, immediately before <div id="container">. Also, you want to make sure that all your h2 class declarations are enclosed in quotes (i.e., <h2 class="section-header">).
    Safari and Firefox versions should now work. I hope Williams catches three scores this weekend.

"Still OT (I know)... I spent some time going through the page code -- you're missing the </div> to close the navigation, immediately before <div id="container">. Also, you want to make sure that all your h2 class declarations are enclosed in quotes (i.e., <h2 class="section-header">)."

Oh, this is so off base. As a computer expert, it's apparent to me that the thingamabop isn't in harmony with the whatcagig. They are out of phase. That means that when the doohickey tries to line up with the gigawhirl, they can't communicate with the widgetcounter. So, nothing works.

Don't be embarrassed Mark. It's a common beginner's mistake. Invoice in the mail.