Duke-Northwestern on ACC Select

DURHAM, N.C. - This Saturday's Duke-Northwestern football game at Wallace Wade Stadium will be broadcast by ACC Select, the conference's on-line broadcasting package. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m.

ACC Select, which is partnering with a new hosting company this season, is a broadband network featuring live webcasts of Atlantic Coast Conference sports. Annual, monthly and single-game passes are available.

5.95 for single game

No excuses for locals. The team needs you, so be there!

Here are the links:

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...ATCLID=1574790

http://all-access.cbssports.com/play...cc&media=76420

Just my luck. Last year I was a senior at Duke, and they played in Evanston. Now I'm a grad student at Northwestern, and they're playing in Durham. Unfortunate timing.

Thanks for both posts. Those of us far away appreciate the info and links. They allow us to be there in spirit if not in body. Just keep Hanna away!

Tks Mark for the info. Yes we all need to support Duke as much as possible specially this weekend. For some reason we are a 6 pt. underdog. Let's support our team with as much if not more fans this week then last week. The team needs our help and support and if we provide it they will feed off of it and with some good forture win another one for us!!

SO Let's all go and Support Duke Football!!

More on ACC Select

From ACC Press release

"RAYCOM SPORTS, CBS COLLEGE SPORTS NETWORK, AND THE ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE ANNOUNCE BROADBAND PARTNERSHIP TO DELIVER COMPREHENSIVE CONFERENCE CONTENT THROUGH ACC SELECT PLATFORM

Raycom Sports and CBS College Sports Network also Renew Partnership for the Atlantic Coast Conference Official Athletic Site, theACC.com.

Charlotte, N.C. – Raycom Sports, CBS College Sports Network, and the Atlantic Coast Conference, announced today an agreement that makes CBS College Sports Network the exclusive broadband streaming partner for the ACC. Together, CBS College Sports Network and the ACC will deliver league sports content through ACC SELECT, the conference’s broadband player. CBS College Sports Network will roll out a new version of the ACC SELECT product for the 2008-09 collegiate season.

ACC SELECT is a free and subscription online service, accessible through theACC.com, that offers live and on-demand streaming video of league games and other features highlighting the ACC’s teams and student-athletes. Streaming video of over 600 live games will be available via ACC Select throughout the 2008-09 season.

“Together with the ACC and Raycom, we are providing unparalleled access to the league, bringing more ACC sports into more homes than ever before,” said Tom Buffolano, Vice President and General Manager, Digital Programming and Subscription. “The ACC Select product we’re launching for this season will allow fans to fully personalize their viewing experience, and stay connected in more ways than ever before with their favorite teams.”

“We are excited to partner with CBS College Sports Network to provide ACC fans with live and on-demand access to unprecedented amounts of content from their favorite teams,” said Raycom Sports President & CEO Ken Haines. “The Atlantic Coast Conference and Raycom Sports have been at the forefront of bringing live collegiate content to the internet. We believe that this partnership will further cement the ACC as the leading conference in broadband distribution.”

"Featuring live contests involving ACC teams on the web has been a great platform for our student-athletes, coaches, and fans,” said ACC Commissioner John D. Swofford. “We are excited to work with CBS College Sports Network in order to continue the opportunity to expose a national audience to the various sports within our conference."

CBS College Sports Network has also renewed its agreement with Raycom Sports to operate the ACC website, theACC.com, the conference’s official athletic website, part of CBS College Sports’ industry leading network of approximately 215 official collegiate athletic partners that includes eight ACC schools, Boston College, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Miami, North Carolina and Wake Forest.

In addition to ACC SELECT, theACC.com boasts a variety of online features including an e-commerce store, photo galleries, photo store and CBS College Sports’ exclusive GameTracker™ technology, which allows fans to follow live simulated game action, details and full play-by-play of their favorite teams and sports."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I watched a game last year on ACCselect. I hooked up my laptop to my projector, and watched it on the wall. It was great until the feed got interrupted. Luckily they refunded the game to everyone. Unluckily, Duke lost.
    But for what I saw it was impressive, and the cool thing was it had Bob Harris' radio cast as the commentary.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Free on radio/tv maybe?

I found this quote...
    "Note: LTP erroneously omitted the fact that each Northwestern football game is live on WGN.com as is the case this week. LTP regrets the omission."
    from this page. I'm looking on WGN's site now, and don't see anything about it. But the page of origin says wgn is streaming the radio broadcast live. Won't be as good unless you listen to Bob Harris, though.
    wgnradio.com