Talking Do Us a Favor Coach Cut

I went to Duke a football fan who kinda liked basketball and underwent the Duke Re-education Process. But I still enjoyed(?) listening to the football games on the internet after I left. I live in Chicago now. As far as I know, I now have to pay to listen to Duke radio/internet.

Coach, you're convincing a lot of people to do a lot of things to promote Duke football - how about making the radio broadcasts free on the internet?

Coach, his name is Dr. Chainsaw. You'd better give him what he wants!

Threats, most likely, need to be directed at University News & Communications, in order to have any effect on the cost of web broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by DrChainsaw View Post
    I went to Duke a football fan who kinda liked basketball and underwent the Duke Re-education Process. But I still enjoyed(?) listening to the football games on the internet after I left. I live in Chicago now. As far as I know, I now have to pay to listen to Duke radio/internet.

Coach, you're convincing a lot of people to do a lot of things to promote Duke football - how about making the radio broadcasts free on the internet?
    Next game, try this link to hear Bob Harris and the game: http://www.1010wspc.com/wzky.htm