Free at last, free at last!

So, folks, I *finally* am out of my job and on to a new job that promises to be annoying in entirely different ways. Plus it's a pay cut. I don't care though, if I had stayed where I was for much longer you would all be hearing a news bulletin about a crazy woman fleeing to Cuba for no apparent reason.

However, since they will probably expect me to actually work at my new job, and I'm not really used to going to work to accomplish anything, I will probably not get to read or post as much. Know that I'm with you in spirit though and will always fritter away time on DBR as frequently as possible!

Congrats & best wishes! There's always the 1-3am posting schedule that some on here keep.

Hip Hip Hooray! Congrats, Blublood! Hope Mr. & Baby Blublood appreciate the happier you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Hip Hip Hooray! Congrats, Blublood! Hope Mr. & Baby Blublood appreciate the happier you as well.
    Oh, I'm quite sure they will! When Mommy comes home, groans, and lies down on the couch, you know you can only go up from here.

Uh Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by blublood View Post
    Oh, I'm quite sure they will! When Mommy comes home, groans, and lies down on the couch, you know you can only go up from here.
    That scene is way too familiar at my house.
    Congrats!

Talking Major congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by blublood View Post
    So, folks, I *finally* am out of my job and on to a new job that promises to be annoying in entirely different ways. Plus it's a pay cut. I don't care though, if I had stayed where I was for much longer you would all be hearing a news bulletin about a crazy woman fleeing to Cuba for no apparent reason.

However, since they will probably expect me to actually work at my new job, and I'm not really used to going to work to accomplish anything, I will probably not get to read or post as much. Know that I'm with you in spirit though and will always fritter away time on DBR as frequently as possible!
    That's great news, blublood. Congratulations! You deserve a break from your now former job.

And please do fritter!!!

Cheers,
    Lavabe