New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Carolina Panthers

Watching them play the Skins for a preseason game now. It's 34-0, Carolina, and not even halftime yet. Julius Peppers (I forgive him for his college choice) has been looking like the pro-bowler he was until last year. Delhomme is looking good, and our running game is looking great. The Redskins are 3-0 in preseason so far, so it's not they are a bad team.
    34-0...before the half...wow.
    Like Duke, there is no way they can be as bad as last year, but last year the Panthers were the victims of many misfortunes. (Thanks for your help, though, Vinnie). This year should be much better and play-off bound.
    34-0...before the half...wow.

Interesting to note that I am the only other person here as of the time of this posting to look in this thread. Just saying...

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Interesting to note that I am the only other person here as of the time of this posting to look in this thread. Just saying...
    Hmmmmm..I shall ponder this for a while.
    41-3..still 3rd quarter. hahahaha