Olympic Coverage

I've got DirecTV and for the Olympics they are simulcasting the NBC-Universal channels with Olympic content in the 750-760 channel range (MSNBC, CNBC , USA, Universal HD, Oxygen, Basketball, and Soccer). NBC is still in it's normal spot. They also added a few interactive features that are somewhat useful, like the medal count program. So far, I'm very impressed.

I know FiOS also added the basketball and soccer channels, but am not sure about other providers out there. Are TWC, Comcast, Cox, Cablevision, Dish, etc. doing anything special for the Olympics?

Comcast added the HD Basketball and HD Soccer channel, but that's all from what I've seen.
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

Quote Originally Posted by blazindw View Post
    Comcast added the HD Basketball and HD Soccer channel, but that's all from what I've seen.
    Time Warner did the same thing. I've been watching basketball without commercial interruption since they started. When basketball is not in progress they put up the schedule. I now hate to watch a game unless it is in HD. I hope Raycom gives us HD when college hoops start in a few months.