PDA

View Full Version : Presentations and...some trip down memory lane

ItalianDevil
07-02-2008, 04:37 AM
Hallo to all Dukie forumists. I'm a Devil fan residing in Europe, used to post here 3-4 years ago, now I'm back.
First of all I'm looking forward to the next season to start, I think this team will have a lot of surprises in the waiting for us.
Really hope Hendo matures as expected, plus Nolan and E-Will creates some headaches for the other teams. Also praying our frontcourt is more competitive than the ones we had in the last few years...:)
Btw, I was just wondering in the past days after having seen one article in SI's Vault concerning Bobby Hurley's recruitment. I was asking myself which teams we did beat in some of our greatest recruits, as Laettner, GHill, Ferry and so on.
I remember reading in 'A season is a lifetime' by Bill Brill the finalists for Laett were Duke, Holes, and Virginia. is this correct ?

Thanks in advance for your replies and.... GO DEVILS!!!!

ciao
Marco

guybrush
07-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Hallo to all Dukie forumists. I'm a Devil fan residing in Europe, used to post here 3-4 years ago, now I'm back.
First of all I'm looking forward to the next season to start, I think this team will have a lot of surprises in the waiting for us.
Really hope Hendo matures as expected, plus Nolan and E-Will creates some headaches for the other teams. Also praying our frontcourt is more competitive than the ones we had in the last few years...:)
Btw, I was just wondering in the past days after having seen one article in SI's Vault concerning Bobby Hurley's recruitment. I was asking myself which teams we did beat in some of our greatest recruits, as Laettner, GHill, Ferry and so on.
I remember reading in 'A season is a lifetime' by Bill Brill the finalists for Laett were Duke, Holes, and Virginia. is this correct ?

ciao
Marco

well... another Cameron Crazy living in Italy!

ciao, Carlo

ItalianDevil
07-03-2008, 03:39 AM
Hi Carlo,
I also think I'm living quite near to you, too...... :D
I'll PM you, we share a couple of mates at the least.

Thanks for the welcome

Ciao
Marco

dukemomLA
07-03-2008, 05:34 AM
Welcome back ItalianDevil. Ciao! I am excited about the oncoming season -- just wish it would begin the day after the Olympics. Let's see more of your thoughts from 'over the pond.'

italiancrazie
07-04-2008, 07:40 AM

ciao
Marco

As for Danny Ferry we did beat 'lina and Maryland.
Ciao a tutti.
Renato.
We could easily answer this one in italian.

moonpie23
07-04-2008, 10:34 AM
"ciao"

......eddie izzard.

ItalianDevil
07-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Thanks everybody for the replies. Nothing on CLaett since now, btw. Can anyone help ?
Ciao
Marco

BlueDevilBaby
07-09-2008, 09:21 AM
"ciao"

......eddie izzard.

Hahahaha! Always say it like Eddie now.