PDA

View Full Version : LifeLock 400

YmoBeThere
06-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Rained cancelled qualifying so they'll start by Cup points which means Kyle Busch is out pole-sitter.

Oh, BTW, when there isn't qualifying, the Yahoo! league doesn't give any bonus points for starting position.

Lavabe
06-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh, BTW, when there isn't qualifying, the Yahoo! league doesn't give any bonus points for starting position.

RATS!!:rolleyes:

On a picky topic, these alternate color cars are driving me nuts.:mad: Last week, I was looking for Edwards' familiar red scheme, only to find the bizarre AFLAC scheme. I believe earlier this year, Smoke wasn't driving an orange Home Depot car. And Kyle Busch's M&M's (or whatever candy bar) aren't always there.

Keep it simple. Stick to one color scheme.:D

Cheers,
Lavabe

P.S. Petty Enterprises changes hands? Kyle P. steps down as CEO? What's up with that?

YmoBeThere
06-14-2008, 05:32 AM
And what should appear in the banner ads? LifeLock!

Re: PS - Its all about the money...

YmoBeThere
06-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Potential rain in the forecast for Michigan today...I hate it when it rains during a race.

YmoBeThere
06-15-2008, 05:09 PM
And it is Jr. FTW...

TillyGalore
06-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Jr won, JR WON, JR WON

CLT Devil
06-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Onr driver, Edwards perhaps, had 'Thanks Dad' written on his hood...nice touch. I love the multiple paint schemes, but regardless they have to repaint as some teams have more than one primary sponsor and must repaint for whatever number of races was specified. Think Kenseth when he won the Cup - half Dewalt and half Smirnoff Ice.

Never hurts to change it uo, IMO. Also, the number font always stays the same, so you can spot them that way.

TillyGalore
06-16-2008, 04:11 PM
I heard Brian Vickers is claiming NASCAR told him if he passed Jr at the end, they would give him a black flag. Anyone else heard that?

DevilAlumna
06-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Nice, I'm now seeing LifeLock ads. :cool:

bjornolf
06-16-2008, 06:00 PM
I heard Brian Vickers is claiming NASCAR told him if he passed Jr at the end, they would give him a black flag. Anyone else heard that?

the after-race interview, and he was complaining that NASCAR told him to get behind the 8, which I believe was driven by Mark Martin in that race, during the 2nd to last caution. He claimed that he had passed the 8 and was several lengths ahead when the caution came out, but for some reason, they told him he was behind the 8. That was what he was complaining about in the after-race interview. He wasn't complaining about Jr that I heard about, since Jr no longer drives the 8. ;)

YmoBeThere
06-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Ahh, but greater intrigue and conspiracy if he has to play second fiddle to Junior.

TillyGalore
06-17-2008, 08:18 AM
the after-race interview, and he was complaining that NASCAR told him to get behind the 8, which I believe was driven by Mark Martin in that race, during the 2nd to last caution. He claimed that he had passed the 8 and was several lengths ahead when the caution came out, but for some reason, they told him he was behind the 8. That was what he was complaining about in the after-race interview. He wasn't complaining about Jr that I heard about, since Jr no longer drives the 8. ;)

I watched NASCAR update on ESPN last night and the Wallaces (Kenny, Mike, and Rusty) talked about this. Vickers may have been ahead of the 8 when the caution was given, but he was behind the 8 at the last checkpoint (that's my word, can't remember what they really call it) thus he was instructed to get behind the 8.

As far as the black flag threat to stay behind Jr, that's what I get for visiting another site with far less informed participants. ;)

Lavabe
06-17-2008, 10:20 AM
As far as the black flag threat to stay behind Jr, that's what I get for visiting another site with far less informed participants. ;)

If that's the site that gives you your information before you make your fantasy picks, please let us know the URL!:D

TillyGalore
06-17-2008, 10:40 AM
If that's the site that gives you your information before you make your fantasy picks, please let us know the URL!:D

It's not. :)