PDA

View Full Version : Talked to Nate James ...

watzone
06-02-2008, 01:46 PM
I talked to our new assistant men's basketball coach Nate James the other day. He filled me in on his upcoming camp with Chris Carrawell and more. Should you feel inclined, you can help send deserving youth to the camp and or your own childeren.

At the end, he discusses nothing but his new position, duties, relationships, Coah K and next years team. Scan to the bottom of the article for this.

http://myblogdevils.eponym.com/blog/_archives/2008/6/2/3724730.html

sagegrouse
06-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Watzone--

Thanks for the reference -- good article.

You may want to fix the hilarious typo in the headline of the article. (Hey, it'll get you a few more clicks!)

sagegrouse

gvtucker
06-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Watzone--

Thanks for the reference -- good article.

You may want to fix the hilarious typo in the headline of the article. (Hey, it'll get you a few more clicks!)

sagegrouse

Silly me, I thought it was an allusion to the clamp-down D that Nate used to play.

watzone
06-02-2008, 03:13 PM
I fixed the typo, but will change it back for the hits. I am happy to say that readers have already helped to send two deserving kids to camp. We are now working on more. I work with a youth group and most of the kids cannot afford this opportunity. We have a chance to give them lasting memories. We reward the most deserving based on a desire for a better life and good citizenship. It's a great feeling to help them attend Nate's camp. Oh, and CC's camp too!

jimbonelson
06-02-2008, 05:47 PM
great interview and thanks again

watzone
06-02-2008, 06:37 PM
We will now be sending three kids to the Nate James-Chris Carawell Basketball Camp. Please send me any questions you might have at watzonebdp@gmail.com and thanks for the response.

As for the interview, it's the answers which make for good reading.

HillDevil
06-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Watzone-- Thanks for all you do. Keep up the great work!!

watzone
06-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Nate printed up new brochures, which now includes the fact that he's an assistant coach. I talked with Chris and Nate this afternoon and they are excited about the camp and love working with the kids. My involvement is to help facilitate the process of finding kids. With it being a good cause, it makes it easy. Seeing a smile on the face of a kid who is picked to go to the camp is worth more than anything to me and I assure you thats all I get for my services. We still need help, so if anyone wants to participate, please let me know. I will be taking pictures of the kids selected and get a comment or two about the experience after the fact. I will be talking to Chris about the camp and will of course, interview him at the same time. If you have any burning questions for CC, drop me a line. Thanks to those who have already helped. I will issuing some kudos shrotly.