PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite LOST character?

dcarp23
05-31-2008, 12:37 PM
Reading the last couple of threads indicated a number of different answers out there. I was curious as to any consensus that might exist.

YmoBeThere
05-31-2008, 12:55 PM
None, the whole point of the show is Lost on me...besides its on another network and I'm a team player.

BCGroup
05-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Desmond for me, but I'm a sucker for the Desmond/Penny storyline.

DUKIECB
05-31-2008, 03:21 PM
Sawyer gets my vote. Gotta love the nicknames!:)

DevilAlumna
05-31-2008, 03:34 PM
I gotta go with Hurley. For one, he's just about the nicest Lostie on the island, and two, great name!!

2535Miles
05-31-2008, 03:36 PM
For the longest time Hurley was favorite character, but in this season Ben took his place. I've flipped on Jack/Sawyer too, used to like Jack and hate Sawyer, not it's the other way around. Rose and Bernard kind of bug me too, I just don't see them contributing much anymore except to fill 5 - 10 seconds of airtime.

Cell-R
06-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Claire, then Charlie.
Claire isn't up there though...
I really started to like Charlie before he died.
How he overcame his drug addiction, and then ended up sacrificing himself for the rest of the Losties.
He even plays the guitar! (Oasis songs, nonetheless)

It's extremely difficult for me to pick my favorite character with so many amazing ones like Hurley, Kate, and Ben.

Even though Claire wins, Ben is by far the "best" character. Most intriguing, deceiving, the character with the most depth.

juise
06-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Seaosn 1: Sayid
Seaosn 2: Mr. Ecko
Seaosn 3: Desmond
Season 4: Ben

jma4life
06-01-2008, 06:30 PM
What is everyone's basis for liking Linus and hating Jack? I really don't understand it. Yea, Jack can be annoying. Yea, he's got some huge issues. And yea, maybe Ben is doing things for the good of the island. But the guy is unnecessarily ruthless. Maybe Jack has a hero complex. He has done stupid things but he hasn't jeapardised the lives of so many people as Linus did in killing the guy with the bomb.

Don't get me wrong, Jack is kind of annoying and I love watching Linus so if that's your basis, then fine, I understand. But I feel like some people actually believe that what Linus is doing is morally better than what Jack has done on the island.

Anyway, my favorites have changed over the years. Locke was definitely my favorite the first couple of years and he made a comeback this year. Right now, I'm pretty big on Desmond, Sayid and Sawyer. They all have issues but are pretty cool characters and they're trying to do what's best for the group without being too ridiculously ruthless. I mean Linus is borderline crazy at times. Definitely an interesting and entertaining character to watch but crazy nonetheless. But again, if you're basing your favorite not on who's the nicest or who is trying to be the best person but rather on who you simply enjoy watching, I can understand Linus.