PDA

View Full Version : Ncis

OZZIE4DUKE
05-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Is NCIS done? Will it be back next season with new cast members under Jethro Gibbs? I really liked the current cast of characters; sorry to see them move on.

killerleft
05-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Is the cast change a done deal? Or will Jethro get his team back somehow next year? NCIS is my favorite whodunit. I, too, really enjoy the characters.

lazee
05-21-2008, 12:38 PM
I LOVE the show, and hope it comes back next season. I can't imagine Gibbs without his current team, but man, the ending sure threw me for a loop!!!

ETA: I checked CBS fall lineup, and NCIS is on it, so it looks like they've renewed the show. However, I have no clue if there is a cast shakeup or if they'll get back together a few episodes into the new season.

Indoor66
05-21-2008, 12:47 PM
I LOVE the show, and hope it comes back next season. I can't imagine Gibbs without his current team, but man, the ending sure threw me for a loop!!!

ETA: I checked CBS fall lineup, and NCIS is on it, so it looks like they've renewed the show. However, I have no clue if there is a cast shakeup or if they'll get back together a few episodes into the new season.

It will remain one of my favorite shows as long as ABBY remains in the cast!!!!!!!!! :D

colchar
05-21-2008, 01:00 PM
According to TV.com it is returning.

Tommac
05-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Did any of you catch what that was that the new director shredded before calling in the team for his announcements? I think there's something fishy about him. I hope the team does get pulled back together because they seem to have such great character chemistry.

OZZIE4DUKE
05-21-2008, 08:01 PM
It will remain one of my favorite shows as long as ABBY remains in the cast!!!!!!!!! :D

And using her own words, I'll miss looking at Holly Hunter's a**.

Indoor66
05-21-2008, 08:30 PM
And using her own words, I'll miss looking at Holly Hunter's a**.

Sorry Oz, that is Lauren not Holly Hunter.....;)

bjornolf
05-22-2008, 04:30 AM
that really confused me. I was saying "I never saw Holly Hunter in that show!" :rolleyes:

Bluedawg
05-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Is NCIS done? Will it be back next season with new cast members under Jethro Gibbs? I really liked the current cast of characters; sorry to see them move on.

I have no doubt that Gibbs will get his team back...and a new director