PDA

View Full Version : Lemur Sighting?

YmoBeThere
05-21-2008, 07:23 AM
Was it just me or was that a lemur in Priceline's latest ad? Well, not sure if it was their latest ad, but it was the most recent one I saw. Shatner with said lemur approaches three women at a dining table with a laptop. The lemur quickly arranges travel plans via Priceline for the women...

Lavabe
05-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Was it just me or was that a lemur in Priceline's latest ad? Well, not sure if it was their latest ad, but it was the most recent one I saw. Shatner with said lemur approaches three women at a dining table with a laptop. The lemur quickly arranges travel plans via Priceline for the women...

Here's the youtube link (http://youtube.com/watch?v=EByhljf9JLU) to said ad.

Varecia variegata (Black & white ruffed lemur): just like the one in my first avatar. Plenty of them at the Duke Lemur Center. The folks there have put in loads of time and money into the species' conservation in Madagascar.

As a rule, lemurs generally are responsible for most of my travel arrangements.;)
Cheers,
Lavabe

greybeard
05-21-2008, 09:31 AM

Varecia variegata (Black & white ruffed lemur): just like the one in my first avatar. Plenty of them at the Duke Lemur Center. The folks there have put in loads of time and money into the species' conservation in Madagascar.

As a rule, lemurs generally are responsible for most of my travel arrangements.;)
Cheers,
Lavabe

Your sex life too, as the lemur gossip sites report, pretty lurid stuff, as I understand it. ;)

TillyGalore
05-21-2008, 10:04 AM

Cheers,
Lavabe

Do you think you will get some funding to visit Madagascar any time soon? Would funding be available to take an extremely competent assistant too?

2535Miles
05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
What about two able-bodied assistants? If there are lemurs, I am there.

DukieInKansas
05-21-2008, 11:12 AM
You probably need someone to track the funds being spent, what with you and two assistants, so I volunteer to make the 4th participant in spending the grant money. I've always wanted to see lemurs. :)

ugadevil
05-21-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm trying to put the pictures up of the lemurs from the movie, Madagascar. Anyone got a pic of those guys? Some of the funniest characters I've ever seen in an animated movie.

EarlJam
05-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Your sex life too, as the lemur gossip sites report, pretty lurid stuff, as I understand it. ;)

Lemur!? I hardly know her!

Lavabe
05-21-2008, 11:49 AM

Now, now ... the DBR is rated PG, right?;)

Please fill me in on the lemur gossip sites you visited.;)

Cheers,
Lavabe

EarlJam
05-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Now, now ... the DBR is rated PG, right?;)

Please fill me in on the lemur gossip sites you visited.;)

Cheers,
Lavabe

Hip Hop Lemur......

I knew a lemur with a Beamer in west L.A.;
Shoulda seen her sexy femur way back in the day.
Big bright eyes and a bushy tail;
But to my surprise she was a ticket to jail.

The young lemur still seduced me, so what could I do?
Sexy mammal just reduced me to not having a clue.
But to play the trick, we had to go so far;
She was nasty good sick, rockin' Madagascar.

But the cops there were on top of their game;
Snap, pop with the cuffs, a mountain of shame.
That was long ago, hope she redeemed herself;
Now it's time to go, put this on the lemur shelf.

-LemurJam

DevilAlumna
05-21-2008, 04:00 PM
I can't believe you used Lemur and Femur in the same couplet... I'm not sure whether to scold or congratulate.

EarlJam
05-21-2008, 04:20 PM
I can't believe you used Lemur and Femur in the same couplet... I'm not sure whether to scold or congratulate.

It's the best way I could communicate the sexiness of the mammal's thighs while rhyming it with Lemur.

My god, I'm deranged.

-EJ

P.S. If you own a home on the range, and the range itself, and someone comes along and kicks you off of your range, does that make you, "de-ranged?"