PDA

View Full Version : Stay classy Kelvin

BD80
05-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Just a morsel on the progress of one of Sampson's former recruits at Indiana:

Bud Mackey, the one-time Indiana commit (under Kelvin Sampson), is back in jail. He was arrested last year for being caught with cocaine in his shoe. He was attending school in Cincinnati and living with his grandmother under terms of his bail, but dropped out of school and returned back to Scott County, Ky., without informing the court. His trial is slated to begin in late-August. …

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/goodmanonfox/2008/05/06/PRICE_GETTING_RIGHT

Just how long was Kelvin at Indiana to wreck this tye of havoc?

Carlos
05-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Upon his arrest Mackey tried to use his one phone call from jail to contact Sampson but the line was busy.

ikiru36
05-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Upon his arrest Mackey tried to use his one phone call from jail to contact Sampson but the line was busy.

That's no excuse. I'm pretty sure he had 3-way calling. :0)

Go Duke!!!!!!!!!! Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTHCGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freedevil
05-13-2008, 05:18 PM
The front page suggests Kelvin may sue IU - I would imagine the $750K he received on the way out the door was consideration for him to be barred from suing IU or the State of Indiana.

monkey
05-14-2008, 12:29 PM
The front page suggests Kelvin may sue IU - I would imagine the $750K he received on the way out the door was consideration for him to be barred from suing IU or the State of Indiana.

I would assume that was the agreement. Thought the lawsuit being referred to would be against the NCAA.