PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Duke over MD

TwoDukeTattoos
02-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Duke has been embarrased by MD on senior night in the past (2001 Title year). Duke was recently embarrased by MD 17 days ago, suffering the worst lost of the season. I don't think tonight will be a repeat of either of those. I think Duke will deliver offensive punches early, play typical stiffling D, and put away yet another RPI top 50 team (6 so far this year).

One game at a time. Go Duke!!!

SMO
02-28-2007, 08:30 AM
That's all I have to say after reading his comments about Cameron on today's DBR front page.

civileng68
02-28-2007, 08:41 AM
That's all I have to say after reading his comments about Cameron on today's DBR front page.

By the way, what was up with this dude's comments? I mean is Williams that classless to make comments like that? I've never liked him but thought he was a little more classy than that. Can you EVER imagine K saying something like that before a game?

Just watching Gary in my living room makes me want to go take a shower.

jmg18
02-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Senior night? As far as I can tell, there aren't even any non-scholarship players who are seniors. I'm far away from Durham... are there any senior night activities planned?

DukieUGA
02-28-2007, 10:05 AM
I hope that he'll start, get 2 minutes of PT maybe even draw a foul on a nasty dunk attempt and make a pair of FTs. That would probably be the highlight of his life!