PDA

View Full Version : Crean has Clean house

BD80
05-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Three more are gone, four counting Holman's meltdown Thursday.

http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10809894

By my count that leaves FOUR returning players, none of whom started, and two decommitted recruits. Things could be a little rough for the Hoosiers this year.

I think even Baylor had more returning players.

Doesn't sound like the loss of a scholarship this year will have much of an effect.

BlueintheFace
05-02-2008, 04:57 PM
So they lose seven? Good God. How quickly the mighty fall... lets all use this offseason to be thankful we don't face these sorts of problems.

BD80
05-02-2008, 05:10 PM
I was wrong, they are down to THREE returning players, no returning starters:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3378521

They lost TEN players from last year's roster, 4 exhausted eligibility, at least 2 are transferring, and 3 are not being brought back. I think the 10th was another transfer.

They have 5 new players coming in, so you will probably see a bunch of walk-ons filling out the roster.

And yet, Sampson can still get paid for what he does, he is a new assistant for the Bucks. Amazing.

bradjenk
05-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Sounds like we may see a replay of the scene from the movie "Hoosiers".

Ref (played by Ed Hightower): "We need one more, Coach"
Coach Dale (played by Tom Crean): "My team's on the floor."

WiJoe
05-02-2008, 09:58 PM
here's to indiana losing every, single game for as long as crean coaches indiana. the way he left marquette showed what a no-class jerk he is. to have his players find out via tv was horrible. and he preaches family? real nice. he should send about 4/3 of every paycheck to wade (not that he needs it, although there appears to be a divorce on wade's horizon). wade made crean look good. and crean wasn't even the first in on wade. the previous marquette regime was.

:mad:

moonpie23
05-02-2008, 10:42 PM
here's to indiana losing every, single game for as long as crean coaches indiana. the way he left marquette showed what a no-class jerk he is. to have his players find out via tv was horrible. and he preaches family? real nice. he should send about 4/3 of every paycheck to wade (not that he needs it, although there appears to be a divorce on wade's horizon). wade made crean look good. and crean wasn't even the first in on wade. the previous marquette regime was.

:mad:

ummm......bittermuch?

WiJoe
05-02-2008, 11:54 PM
ummm......bittermuch?
Wouldn't you be?

Indoor66
05-03-2008, 09:01 AM
I was wrong, they are down to THREE returning players, no returning starters:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3378521

They lost TEN players from last year's roster, 4 exhausted eligibility, at least 2 are transferring, and 3 are not being brought back. I think the 10th was another transfer.

They have 5 new players coming in, so you will probably see a bunch of walk-ons filling out the roster.

And yet, Sampson can still get paid for what he does, he is a new assistant for the Bucks. Amazing.

:) "You know, we hired Kelvin Sampson to be our coach."

"Yeah, how did that work out for you?" :mad: