PDA

View Full Version : Location, Location, Location

OZZIE4DUKE
05-02-2008, 01:09 AM
OK, which one of you mods changed my location? I like what you've done, but I didn't know you had that kind of power! Besides, now that Miles Plumlee has committed to Duke, I no longer have to be out searching for a 5 (even though he is more of a 4).

devildeac
05-02-2008, 07:40 AM
OK, which one of you mods changed my location? I like what you've done, but I didn't know you had that kind of power! Besides, now that Miles Plumlee has committed to Duke, I no longer have to be out searching for a 5 (even though he is more of a 4).

Good to hear from you again! I was just about to fire off an e-mail to see/hear how weekend plans were progressing. How is the "Father of the Bride" holding up? Ugadevil may be looking for some more hints/tips/advice.

Plumlee kinda sounds/looks like a 4/5. I read somewhere that one of the brothers (all the brothers?) was/were (a) 6'0" or 6'1" PG several years ago and have had their growth spurts. Heck, we may see one or all of them playing the point or wing while they are here if they have those skills;) !

OZZIE4DUKE
05-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Good to hear from you again! I was just about to fire off an e-mail to see/hear how weekend plans were progressing. How is the "Father of the Bride" holding up? Ugadevil may be looking for some more hints/tips/advice.

Sunday afternoon will be here before I can take another two or three breaths! Gotta pick up the bulletins this afternoon. Expecting Merry Maids here to spruce up the house this morning. Got a bunch of other things to do too. No time for AD campaigning these next couple of days......

I'm sure I'll talk more about the wedding in an off topic thread Sunday night or Monday morning.

devildeac
05-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Sunday afternoon will be here before I can take another two or three breaths! Gotta pick up the bulletins this afternoon. Expecting Merry Maids here to spruce up the house this morning. Got a bunch of other things to do too. No time for AD campaigning these next couple of days......

I'm sure I'll talk more about the wedding in an off topic thread Sunday night or Monday morning.

1. That's what friends are for. We can bolster your campaign while you make final plans for your daughter's wedding on Sunday. Your procurement of the final piece of the 2008 class can do nothing but enhance your appy:D .
2. I will start another "Congratulations" thread on Sunday if I can beat you to a keyboard after the wedding;) .

duketaylor
05-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Good luck, OZ!! Good job getting the Miles commit!! I'm impressed with your first true action as soon-to-be-AD. Preparing for a move south, please let me know when;)

OldPhiKap
05-02-2008, 10:57 AM
No time for AD campaigning these next couple of days......

I assume you've put a few key trustees on the guest list?

weezie
05-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, congratulations Ozzie! Nothing but blue skies (even if they are unc blue) and sunshine on your special family day. Does this groom realize how lucky he is to have such a cool father-in-law?!

OZZIE4DUKE
05-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, congratulations Ozzie! Nothing but blue skies (even if they are unc blue) and sunshine on your special family day. Does this groom realize how lucky he is to have such a cool father-in-law?!

Thanks!

And yes, he does ;)

Lavabe
05-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Congrats on the wedding! Hopefully the rain will wash away all the pollen on Saturday, leaving you with a great day Sunday.

How's the bride holding up?

Cheers,
Lavabe

duketaylor
05-03-2008, 12:01 AM
OZ, working on a new venture not associated with Duke, please contact me when you have a spare minute;) Great luck with the wedding!! Talk with you soon, CT

OZZIE4DUKE
05-03-2008, 12:06 AM
OZ, working on a new venture not associated with Duke, please contact me when you have a spare minute;) Great luck with the wedding!! Talk with you soon, CT

Will the new venture affect your availability to be Associate Athletic Director?

Jarhead
05-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Will the new venture affect your availability to be Associate Athletic Director?
Let me ask this, Oz. If duketaylor got the nod, would you be so gracious as to accept the vice pre.... Uh, sorry, the associate spot? That new venture may just be a smoke screen.

OZZIE4DUKE
05-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Let me ask this, Oz. If duketaylor got the nod, would you be so gracious as to accept the vice pre.... Uh, sorry, the associate spot? That new venture may just be a smoke screen.

Yes,we agreed on that months ago. That's why we are "The Tandem" - hire one, get both!

duketaylor
05-03-2008, 10:03 AM
My new venture could be delegated to my partner, no problem.

ehdg
05-03-2008, 10:08 AM
Ozzie congrats and good luck on Sunday!! Has to be tough as well as a Happy Proud day for you to be marring off your daughter. I can only imagine since mine is only 1 year old now. But I guess they do grow up really fast. May her day be perfect in every way!!

Now after your vacation is over what's next for our Athletic Dept? I know you probably have more good things up your sleeves there. ;)

OZZIE4DUKE
05-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Ozzie congrats and good luck on Sunday!! Has to be tough as well as a Happy Proud day for you to be marring off your daughter. I can only imagine since mine is only 1 year old now. But I guess they do grow up really fast. May her day be perfect in every way!!

Thanks Eric, and all! The big day is here. In 4 1/2 hours or so, I'll be walking the light of my life down the aisle, grinning ear to ear and holding back tears at the same time!

Yes, they grow up very fast; enjoy every moment and take lots of pictures along the way. Don't forget to print them out if they are digital.

I'm so proud that I have done well by her. She is, by far, my best work!

captmojo
05-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Congratulations on the addition to your family. May they, with great urgency, begin to provide you with ankle-biting, crumb snatching inheiritors right away!:D

Didn't the weather gods shine their approval on the union?