PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Information

brianl
04-28-2008, 04:26 PM
A couple of years ago, I began work on an unfinished room in my home. With the exception of laying my maple flooring, my Duke room is complete. I plan to decorate it with several items that I've collected through the years including autographed items etc. I'm putting together one special wall on which I hope to display 3 autographed jerseys. I already have a Redick jersey autograped and waiting to be framed. However, I have a #31 Battier and #11 Hurley that I am having trouble getting signed. Does anyone out there have any contact information for the Heidi and Shane Battier foundation or any information on the whereabout of Bobby Hurley? I would like to get all three jerseys framed at the same time so they'll all look alike when displayed.

Any help would be appreciated.

11bl31

Skitzle
04-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Not sure about Hurley. But chances are that if you put the jersey, a note, and a return envelope with your address filled out and the correct postage all into a single package, and send it to the Houston Rockets front office, you'll probably get it back signed.