PDA

View Full Version : Kelvin Sampson to Milwaukee Bucks?

BCGroup
04-26-2008, 08:39 AM
"Milwaukee has emerged as the most likely landing spot for former Indiana coach Kelvin Sampson.The Milwaukee Bucks, specifically.NBA front-office sources told ESPN.com on Thursday that Sampson and the Bucks are discussing an assistant coach's role at the urging of new Bucks coach Scott Skiles."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3365899

BD80
04-26-2008, 09:02 AM
"Milwaukee has emerged as the most likely landing spot for former Indiana coach Kelvin Sampson.The Milwaukee Bucks, specifically.NBA front-office sources told ESPN.com on Thursday that Sampson and the Bucks are discussing an assistant coach's role at the urging of new Bucks coach Scott Skiles."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3365899

I hear he wil be working the phones for the Bucks.

devildeac
04-27-2008, 09:19 PM
I hear he wil be working the phones for the Bucks.

One of the funnier performances by the Crazies in recent years was the Duke-IU game in the ACC-BigTeneleven Challenge in 06/07. Several/many(?) times during the game, posters were held up with "Kelvin called me" or "Kelvin texted me". Many cell phones were waved and I am sure there was a chant or two along the lines of "Kelvin call/ed me" clap/clap/clap, clap, clap.

BlueintheFace
04-27-2008, 09:33 PM
One of the funnier performances by the Crazies in recent years was the Duke-IU game in the ACC-BigTeneleven Challenge in 06/07. Several/many(?) times during the game, posters were held up with "Kelvin called me" or "Kelvin texted me". Many cell phones were waved and I am sure there was a chant or two along the lines of "Kelvin call/ed me" clap/clap/clap, clap, clap.

I also liked these signs...

"For a good scholarship call 1-800-SAM-PSON"
"I pity the fool who don't chat with Sampson Collect"
"Kelvin loves the Three Way...calling"
"867-530 Niieeiiine is Kelvin's Cell number"

devildeac
04-28-2008, 01:56 PM
I also liked these signs...

"For a good scholarship call 1-800-SAM-PSON"
"I pity the fool who don't chat with Sampson Collect"
"Kelvin loves the Three Way...calling"
"867-530 Niieeiiine is Kelvin's Cell number"

Classic stuff. I could not see some /all of those.