PDA

View Full Version : Coach Cut on 610 am Charlotte right now (7:30 on Tuesday night)

CLT Devil
04-22-2008, 07:35 PM
I am very impressed. He is ready to build a program, wants to establish a new way of doing things and be competitive EVERY year. Got to love his attitude, and also his confidence. He does not say we 'might' get this thing turned around, but says we 'will' do well. He's got the formula from the past, the knowledge to apply it and the drive to leave his mark on Duke Football and be something special.

Sign me up!!!

dukebdx12
04-23-2008, 12:17 PM
definitely, i do not know why ole miss fired him a few years back anyway.

formerdukeathlete
04-24-2008, 07:44 AM
definitely, i do not know why ole miss fired him a few years back anyway.

My impression - it was an egotistical power play involving poor judgment. Not that rare among administrators, unfortunately.

weezie
04-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Did Coach Cut say anything about shaking my hand during the walk from the chapel? I'm hoping it helped give him a renewed sense of purpose.

CLT Devil
04-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Nothing about a handshake, but I did get a personal call from Thad Lewis last night. I was so stunned that it was actually him I didn't really say much. He thanked me for my support of Duke FB in the past and was looking for continued support in the future. He sounded very excited, a very bright young man. I am still taken aback by this. Got to love the willingness to reach out personally, and in person, to the fans.