PDA

View Full Version : This is completely, 100%, unacceptable

OZZIE4DUKE
03-17-2007, 09:17 PM
During the first half of the carolina game vs. Michigan State, I found myself rooting for Tyler Hansbrough, Wayne Ellington and Brandan Wright. Not the other guys, but those three. That is far too close to rooting for the heels to win. When I told my wife about it, she put her hand on my forehead to check for a temperature. She found my forehead cold and clammy and ordered me to bed. I'm glad there was some reason for my momentary slip. Just the thought of what I was doing gives me the willies.

Ralph-Wiggum
03-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Give in to temptation. Let your inhibitions go. Feel the power of the Dark Side. ;)

Fish80
03-17-2007, 09:22 PM
what happened to the masked man - at one point he had 8 rebounds, then a couple of minutes later he was down to 3 rebounds - how does this happen, negative rebounds?

365Duke
03-17-2007, 09:30 PM
During the first half of the carolina game vs. Michigan State, I found myself rooting for Tyler Hansbrough, Wayne Ellington and Brandan Wright. Not the other guys, but those three. That is far too close to rooting for the heels to win. When I told my wife about it, she put her hand on my forehead to check for a temperature. She found my forehead cold and clammy and ordered me to bed. I'm glad there was some reason for my momentary slip. Just the thought of what I was doing gives me the willies.

Finish that Bud Light and smash the bottle over your own head, quick do it before it's too late:eek: :eek: :eek:

Troublemaker
03-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Ozzie, very disappointing. I hope to see you make some amends, brother. We need some more 9Fs around here.

Troublemaker
03-17-2007, 09:49 PM
MSU hanging in there as expected but they're in major foul trouble. Don't know if they'll have the post depth to continue to hang down the stretch.

This pro-UNC crowd is very upsetting.

Bostondevil
03-17-2007, 09:56 PM
I just can't get past the expression on Tyler's face. Is it more doofus or dunderhead?

Lavabe
03-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Ozzie,
It could be malaria.

Then again, maybe you were hallucinating after seeing Hans sans mask.

GET WELL SOON!! I.e., GO IZZO!!
Cheers,
Lavabe

Troublemaker
03-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Lawson is the biggest difference between UNC and Duke. To be fair, he's the biggest difference between UNC and lots of teams.

hurleyfor3
03-17-2007, 10:14 PM
During the first half of the carolina game vs. Michigan State, I found myself rooting for Tyler Hansbrough, Wayne Ellington and Brandan Wright.

Check it out everyone, Jay Bilas still posts here, just under Ozzie's name.

Troublemaker
03-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Man, UNC is really showing some championship mettle here. I mean, they're SUPREMELY talented but they're making shots right now to pull away.

grossbus
03-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Check it out everyone, Jay Bilas still posts here, just under Ozzie's name.

another candidate for post of the day

Troublemaker
03-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Lawson just repeatedly flew down the court after both missed shots AND made baskets and created easy shot opportunities for his teammates. It demoralized MSU. I can't wait until he leaves for the NBA.

trinitydevil
03-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Caroline NOSED ahead at the end.

HK Dukie
03-18-2007, 01:09 AM
i'm surprised Lawson didn't dunk at the end up double digits just to prove what a "man" he is

Lulu
03-18-2007, 06:59 AM
I think it is completely, 100%, unacceptable that Ozzie does not find himself banned :confused:. I shall start a petition if I must :mad:

Still, I sorta know where you were coming from today with this strange attraction. I do not know this for fact, but after catching myself staring a bit too long at ol' doe eyes today I took a closer look... at first I thought it had something to do with the mask being gone, but dadgummit if he wasn't wearing makeup.

devildownunder
03-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Lawson is the biggest difference between UNC and Duke. To be fair, he's the biggest difference between UNC and lots of teams.

I actually think the biggest thing they have going for them is 2 guys who can score inside. I know Wright isn't a go-to guy down low but he produces for them nearly every game as a compliment to Hansbrough. If he weren't there, it would be much easier for teams to take away blahblah.

There are other teams with 1 or even 2 excellent point guards or lead guards but their inside game is probably the most consistent in the top 25.

*SPEW*

devildownunder
03-18-2007, 09:05 AM
Is seriously making me physically ill.

:(

I have a friend who is an Arizona alum and a big wildcats fan. Last basketball season, knowing I bleed Duke blue, she confessed to me that she had become a fan of mr. deer in headlights himself and (here's the worst part) she actually has a crush on Roy Williams -- and she's 30!

Disgusting.

devildownunder
03-18-2007, 09:09 AM

Listen Anakin, either pull yourself together or turn in your light sabre, post haste!

IUGrad03
03-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Ozzie,
It could be malaria.

:D Ha! That's a good excuse. Get well Ozzie! And even though its not the same thing I can admit that while watching the game rooting for MSU (my brother's alma mater) every once in awhile I found myself uttering "damn they're good" in reference to cryolina. I hate doing that!