PDA

View Full Version : Hansbrough to Transfer!

pamtar
04-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Ben, that is. ;)

http://www.newsobserver.com/1589/story/1028731.html

Inonehand
04-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I'd take that kid in a minute. Plays hard.

soccerstud2210
04-11-2008, 12:22 PM
I'd take that kid in a minute. Plays hard.

not harder than his big brother who obviously plays harder than anyone ever has played in college basketball :)

but i agree with you, i'd take him

dukebdx12
04-11-2008, 04:12 PM
yes. I go to ms state also and I think one reason/excuse that he said he was leaving was because the lack of good practice facilities :confused: . I think the schools he is looking at are butler, missouri(where he is from), somewhere else and 2 other sec schools which I doubt he will go to. I could care a less about msu sports :D

Lotus000
04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
yes. I go to ms state also and I think one reason/excuse that he said he was leaving was because the lack of good practice facilities :confused: . I think the schools he is looking at are butler, missouri(where he is from), somewhere else and 2 other sec schools which I doubt he will go to. I could care a less about msu sports :D

Would he start at Mizzou? I think that Mizzou is a bit more...competitive...than Miss. State. It's the Big XII, after all, this ain't intramurals, brother.

dkbaseball
04-11-2008, 08:19 PM
I think that Mizzou is a bit more...competitive...than Miss. State.

Did you happen to notice MSU playing Memphis a three-point game in the NCAA tournament? Consistently a better bball program than Mizzou over the past ten years. Or did I miss a joke? It's been known to happen.

shadowfax336
04-11-2008, 09:19 PM
yeah Mississipi state gave Memphis their second best game of the tourney. They're no joke.

JasonEvans
04-12-2008, 08:55 AM
You know, the far better title for this thread would have been

"Hanbrough is leaving, done, finished with his college career...

...at Miss St. I am talking of course about Ben Hanbrough, brother of Tyler."

-Jason "then the mods could have locked the thread so that only the title could be seen and not the giveaway contained inside the thread ;)" Evans

Cameron
04-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Mississippi State also gave us a run for our money in the '05 Second Round. I agree, the Bulldogs have been a very good basketball program over the last several years. Not great, but solid.