PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Prospect Kammeon Holsey

watzone
04-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Kammeon Holsey (http://myblogdevils.eponym.com/blog/_archives/Here is one of a few new kids on the radr for 2009. 2008/4/6/3624358.html)

Cameron
04-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Interesting read. Thanks for these updates, watzone. It is very much appreciated.

soccerstud2210
04-10-2008, 12:28 PM
very interesting... add another to the prospect list of 2009 :)

SilkyJ
04-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Thank watzone.

I hope, as you say in your article, that he is truly "still growing." What's a guy gotta do around here to get a legit 6'10+ guy in the paint...

Jumbo
04-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Thank watzone.

I hope, as you say in your article, that he is truly "still growing." What's a guy gotta do around here to get a legit 6'10+ guy in the paint...

Plumlee?

SilkyJ
04-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Fair enough. I just don't think he's really a true center...I want that bruiser who can anchor the paint solo...

rsvman
04-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Looks like a leaper, but man is he skinny!

yancem
04-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Looks like a leaper, but man is he skinny!

yeah, but its hard to fill out when your still growing. I think that he could be a very interesting prospect. It sounds like he used to be a guard which means he probably has a decent handle for a big guy and should have a decent outside shot as well. Personally, I'm a big fan of the late bloomers. You have a good chance of getting a great player without all the hype (and the attitude that some times comes with).

There has been a lot of chatter (and rightfully so) about Curry recently. Someone told me the reason he wasn't more highly recruited (his father was a very solid nba player and close if not to legendary shooter after all) was that he was only something like 5'7" going into his senior year in HS. I'd love for Duke to luck out and get that kind of late bloomer!

Cameron
04-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Silky:

Chris Collins' career point total is in the house;) We could use another one of those, too.

Got any on your radar, Watzone? A nice little 30 foot sniper with more confidence than a tornado?

Greg is definitely becoming that guy for us, though. I expect him to have a great year, the kind of year that he puts us on his back in big moments (which he already started to do this season).

SilkyJ
04-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Silky:

Chris Collins' career point total is in the house;) We could use another one of those, too.

Got any on your radar, Watzone? A nice little 30 foot sniper with more confidence than a tornado?

Greg is definitely becoming that guy for us, though. I expect him to have a great year, the kind of year that he puts us on his back in big moments (which he already started to do this season).

I noticed that too!

I've been ragging on Greg, or at least calling for Nolan to move in the starting PG spot, recently, but I do have to admit he took and made a lot of clutch shots this year for us.

watzone
04-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Well mates! There are several kids on me radar, but I can't give them all out here. If any of you ever have considered a premium recruiting site, the time to give a whirl is right now. I will be covering a few kids this weekend. And the info will come in droves to me members.