PDA

View Full Version : Shelden Looks WAY Bigger (fatter?)

SilkyJ
04-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Seen sheld play a couple times now and he's definitely looking much bigger and with less muscle tone (thats why I say fatter above). Sheld has a wide frame so I think his body can handle it, but he has put on at least 10-15 lbs (I'm actually thinkin its more like 15-20) since 2006.

I'm hesitant to say he's gained 20 lbs b/c he's still listed at 250, which is what he weighed in at when he was at duke (and it didn't seem like he needed to add any...maybe 5 lbs)but I'm tellin ya he looks bigger. The Hawks played him a lot at Center this year and last year (when they played him), so I'm thinkin that maybe they tried to put some beef on him so he could make up for being a tad short to play the 5 (6'9") (maybe the ATL mafia can comment on whether that was something that was publicly spoken about, but I know that ESPN lists him a Center, so it that might make sense).

Either way he looks a just a fraction slower, but its noticeable and affects his play, especially on defense. Then again he's backing down some big fellas, so if thats what they want in the L....

BD80
04-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Shelden Looks WAY Bigger

And he isn't even married yet?