PDA

View Full Version : Nelson named third-team All-America

jimsumner
04-06-2008, 10:05 PM
http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=22613&SPID=1840&DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=1434246

eddiehaskell
04-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Up until February he was 2nd team (better than Chris Lofton IMO).

Cameron
04-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Very nice, Markie. Despite some shortcomings by the team as a whole over the last month, nothing can ever take away from the fact that he was a rock over his last two years in Durham.

I wish it all could have worked out better, but life isn't always perfect. Markie did the best he could with the talent he had and I will always appreciate him for that. He absolutely loves Duke and his play was always evidence of that.

I wish him luck in the future in whatever it is he wishes to pursue.

Indoor66
04-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Very nice, Markie. Despite some shortcomings by the team as a whole over the last month, nothing can ever take away from the fact that he was a rock over his last two years in Durham.

I wish it all could have worked out better, but life isn't always perfect. Markie did the best he could with the talent he had and I will always appreciate him for that. He absolutely loves Duke and his play was always evidence of that.

I wish him luck in the future in whatever it is he wishes to pursue.

Somewhat of a backhanded complement to a player just named as one of fifteen players in Division I (330 +/- teams) to that All-American Team!

I just wish to congratulate Demarcus on a fine career and for providing us, as Duke Fans, with years of enjoyment of his playing and his being a representative of the University. Best wishes on your future endeavors, both on and off the court.

freedevil
04-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Ah DeMarcus, well done. Wish you the best good sir, wish you the best.

BlueintheFace
04-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Way to go Demarc! Hope you realize your dream of playing in the NBA.