PDA

View Full Version : Am I a bad person?

BlueDevilBaby
03-17-2007, 04:27 PM
I just can't root for MD and UNC as much as I want the ACC to do well in the tournament. I find it easier to root for BC and VT, although it still makes me ill. As an aside, done anyone else find Gus Johnson completely overemotional in his announcing? I'd much rather listen to Jimmy Dykes, for example. :confused:

DukeBlood
03-17-2007, 04:31 PM
I just can't root for MD and UNC as much as I want the ACC to do well in the tournament. I find it easier to root for BC and VT, although it still makes me ill. As an aside, done anyone else find Gus Johnson completely overemotional in his announcing? I'd much rather listen to Jimmy Dykes, for example. :confused:

I have maryland losing to Butler and UNC losing to Texas in my bracket.. I guess im a bad person with you =)

JBDuke
03-17-2007, 04:34 PM

I root for the Terps, but can't do it for the Holes.

And I found Gus VERY annoying. Did you know Motta coached at Xavier before coming to Ohio State, and that Musketeer fans don't like that he said he was staying one day and left the next? (How many friggin' times did we have to hear that?)

BlueDevilBaby
03-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Thanks. I feel better now.

Duke15304
03-17-2007, 04:36 PM
either, first of all, i really dont consider them a real part of the ACC, second Dudley and Marshall are punks, i forgot to mention this before, but did anybody see them in the ACC tourney going after hansborough, they should have been getting as much crap as gerald did

BlueDevilBaby
03-17-2007, 04:57 PM
I just hate to see Duke's traditional rivals do better in the NCAA. Of course, they have by winning the first round. Still bummed.

Duke15304
03-17-2007, 05:03 PM
I guess coulndt root for BC eiether

grossbus
03-17-2007, 05:07 PM
under no circumstances can you root for unc.

BlueDevilBaby
03-17-2007, 05:10 PM
under no circumstances can you root for unc.

Never have, never will.

Cameron
03-17-2007, 05:14 PM
I am cheering like hell for Butler, and just ran around my living room with my hands in the air after Graves' three in the corner, screaming You suck, Vasquez! I guess I am going to hell:)

dukemsu
03-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Maryland in big trouble after a (horrible) charging call goes against Strawberry. Down 2, 4 seconds, Butler shooting FTs.

I'd say it's over, but given Xavier's meltdown today, I can't bring myself to.

I do love watching Gary freak out, though.

dukemsu
03-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Bye Terps!

Lord Ash
03-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Ha ha ha, I have no sympathy for the Terps, sorry:) Good ridance to bad rubbish.

As for UNC... eh.

And I can't stand BC. Bunch of punks.

VT on the other hand I can support the whole way.

DevilAlumna
03-18-2007, 03:13 AM
I am cheering like hell for Butler, and just ran around my living room with my hands in the air after Graves' three in the corner, screaming You suck, Vasquez! I guess I am going to hell:)

Good, but were you pronouncing his name "Vaz-QWEZ," like the CBS announcer did in their first round game? Ugh, I didn't know who I wanted yell at more....