PDA

View Full Version : An Open Invitation

moonpie23
04-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Who will join me on Franklin Street in 45 Min......we can stand up in the moonroof and yell HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?? HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Duvall
04-05-2008, 11:26 PM
As I understand it, a bonfire on Franklin Street is the appropriate response to an ACC team losing in the Final Four.

houstondukie
04-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Who will join me on Franklin Street in 45 Min......we can stand up in the moonroof and yell HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?? HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm there...Let me get my "Go to hell Carolina" shirt first.

TillyGalore
04-05-2008, 11:27 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm in! What time do we leave?

xblade
04-06-2008, 02:03 AM
I guess I missed something. Shouldn't we Duke fans be just about the last people to criticize someone for a loss? Personally, I sure wish we had a chance to lose in the Final Four this year.

pete89
04-06-2008, 02:18 AM
I guess I missed something. Shouldn't we Duke fans be just about the last people to criticize someone for a loss? Personally, I sure wish we had a chance to lose in the Final Four this year.

Thats what I'm saying, we really have no room to talk...again. Im so sick of this

Lavabe
04-06-2008, 10:17 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So did you? Are you still alive?

moonpie23
04-06-2008, 10:52 AM

when it comes to rooting against UNC, it doesn't matter to me if Duke wins, loses, or doesn't even field a team.....

it's not about duke's shortcomings or victories....it's about tarhole arrogance.

and BTW......i did NOT go..i was over-served last night...

Son of Mojo
04-06-2008, 11:01 AM
New shirt - Kansas 84 unc 66 written below the score "How 'bout them Heels???" How many times have we all had to hear that banal expression the last few weeks but man. . .it's almost beautiful today :D

CrazyCat
04-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Sometimes the best thing is not to say anything at all. Just a big smile, wearing your Duke gear is enough.

dynastydefender
04-06-2008, 12:21 PM
This is the best day of the year. I got to see Tyler H get schooled on National TV!!! Go to Hell UNC!!