PDA

View Full Version : Seeeee Ya - Gordon Gone

BD80
04-04-2008, 04:09 PM
The Indianapolis Star is reporting that Gordon will go pro.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7987576/Report:-Gordon-to-enter-NBA-draft

dkbaseball
04-04-2008, 04:19 PM
The Indianapolis Star is reporting that Gordon will go pro.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7987576/Report:-Gordon-to-enter-NBA-draft

Oh, Eric. Whew. For a minute there I thought I'd been banned from DBR.

roywhite
04-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh, Eric. Whew. For a minute there I thought I'd been banned from DBR.

Seems to me I once saw some footage of an ex-Duke hurler who fits your description trying out for a minor league baseball team, Portland maybe? It was on ESPN.

On Eric Gordon, he looks like a solid pro, but not as good as Derrick Rose, who is my guess for Final Four MVP (better than that TH fellow).

dkbaseball
04-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Seems to me I once saw some footage of an ex-Duke hurler who fits your description trying out for a minor league baseball team, Portland maybe? It was on ESPN.

On Eric Gordon, he looks like a solid pro, but not as good as Derrick Rose, who is my guess for Final Four MVP (better than that TH fellow).

Footage from the Gariagiola show in 1975 is still floating around on ESPN? My word. Roy, I did make the team for a week or two, until Jim Bouton decided he wanted to gather some material for another book and took my roster spot.

Three months ago I would have said Eric Gordon was the best freshman guard I'd ever seen. Still like him as an NBA prospect, and would consider using the first pick in the draft on him. Rose has been great lately, but Love is my pick for FF MVP. Got to go place a bet on UCLA and plus two.

ForeverBlowingBubbles
04-04-2008, 05:29 PM
in other surprising news, beasley, love, and mayo also go pro.......

jimsumner
04-04-2008, 06:45 PM
For the record, Duke did recruit Eric Gordon, one of several one-and-done types recruited by K (Livingston, McRoberts, Wright, Patterson et. al.).

So much for that myth.