PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Jumbo, the other moderators, (and others)

MChambers
04-01-2008, 12:57 PM
To Jumbo particularly, for all of his thoughtful, well-reasoned posts during this season, including his posts regarding the various stages of the season, missed recruits, the WVA loss, the randomness of the NCAA tourney, and Taylor King's transfer.
Jumbo, I used to criticize your posts a few years back (think my posting name at an earlier version of this board was IanScuffling) for being too confrontational, but either I've mellowed or you have, because your posts seem to me to be a lot nicer.
To the moderators, thanks for your work policing the boards. I don't also always agree with your decisions, but you have a higher batting average than we have a right to expect
To many of the rest of you, CDu, pfrduke, Gw76, throatybeard, billybreen, Mike Corey, earljam, mgt, greybeard, Jason Evans, etc., I greatly appreciate your thoughtful comments. While I've been a little upset by some of the posts on this site, there are so many good posts here that I keep coming back. If I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate your posts, just means that so many people here contribute positively.

Johnny B
04-01-2008, 01:06 PM
My day starts, ends and is interspersed with snippets from DBR. This site, the way it is moderated and the thoughtful editorials really are superb. Thank you to all who work so hard to make this place special.